Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP (ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS)
- If Annual Income is up to One – Lack Rupees apply for Govt. Of India Scholarship Scheme. (SBC/OBC/VJ/DT/NT) & (SC/ST – up to Two lack Annual Income)
- If Annual Income is above One – Lack Rupees – Apply for Free ship Scheme. (SBC/OBC/VJ/DT/NT) & (SC/ST – Above Two lack Annual Income)
- The students from other state (not from Maharashtra state) are not eligible for Scholarship / Free ship scheme.
- The benefits of the Scholarship / Free ship scheme only for those students are secured the admission through CAP (Centralized Admission Process).
Document to be produced along with the forms of Scholarship / Free ship for the academic year 2015 – 16.
- True copy of CAP Letter.
- True copy of Cast Certificate.
- True copy of Cast Validity Certificate.
- True copy of Non – Creamy Layer Certificate for only (OBC/SBC/ VJ/DT/NT) Category students.
- An Income declaration by the Parents/Guardians/own stating definite income forms all sources of last year i.e. 2014 – 2015. Income Certificate from Tahsildar – Original Copy (for Scholarship) & Form No. 16A/Tahsildar (For Free ship).
- True copy of academic mark sheets & certificates.(SSC/HSC/DIPLOMA)
- Gap Certificate if there is gap in Education.
- True copy of Aadhar Card.
- Residential Proof – Ration Card (True Copy)
- District Change Certificate – If student change his district.
- Death certificate – If Father / Mother Expired.
(ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS – Fill up Online Application Form)
Those students who secured the admission in the First Year /Second Year / Third Year / Final Year only those students will have to fill up online application form for Frees ship & Scholarship on the following website:
https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in (For – OBC/SBC/SC/VJ/DT/NT)
https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in (For – ST)
Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Website.
- Click to Student Login.
- Click on Open New Registration option & generate your ID & Password.
- Fill up the Application Form online, verify the data filled & forward it to the Institutes. The candidate should take printout of the form & attach required documents.
- Submit the duly filled form along with the documents to the office.
Those students, who fail to submit their forms on the stipulated date, are required to pay the total full amount of fees of the said course. The college will not be responsible for the same.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Mumbai View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering, Mumbai
Address:Kanakia Park, Mira Road(East). Thane 401107. Maharashtra, India