Courses & Exams
News & Articles
MBBS, BDS & BPharm Courses:
- Candidates who have secured within the first 100 ranks of the respective merit list in the MU-OET 2015 are offered 100% freeship.
- The freeship will cover only the course fee payable for the particular course of study.
- The candidate will however be required to pay Rs. 11, 000 (Registration fee: Rs. 10,000 + Processing fee: Rs. 1,000) payable at the time of admission.
- The freeship will not cover the expenses such as hostel accommodation, books etc.
- Candidates admitted to MBBS course from rank 101 to 500 and BDS, BTECH & BPharm courses from rank 101 to 1000 of the respective merit list in the MU-OET 2015 are eligible for merit-cum-means scholarship.
- Scholarship amount shall be determined based on the parents’ annual income (from all sources) as mentioned below:
Contact Details of Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
Address:Manipal University, Madhava Nagar , Udupi Dist., Manipal, Karnataka, India - 576 104