Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Scheduled caste & Scheduled Tribe Scholarship/Stipend is granted by the Director of Scheduled caste & Scheduled Tribe Welfare from the Office of the Special Officer, SC & ST Welfare, New Treasury Building, Alipore, Kilkata-27. Prescribed application forms are available from the college office after admission.
- Concessions in Tuition Fees in the form of Half-Free studentship are awarded to a limited number of students of the college who are in acute financial hardship. For this purpose, printed application forms are issued from the college office every year following the notification by the Principal.
However, proper documents in support of financial status are required to be submitted. Documents must be authenticated by the competent authority.
Poor and meritorious students, having regular attendance and good performance in the periodical and annual examination are provided with financial assistance from Students’ Welfare fund and Student Aid Fund of the teachers’ Council. There is a committee formed by the Governing Body, with students, non-teaching office staff and teaching staff as members to look into the process of selection and distribution of available fund.
Prizes and Scholarships
To inspire the students of the college both in academic are and in other activities, a number of prizes are allotted every year from different sources. The following prizes are generally distributed among the students of the college:-
- The ‘Aruna Bsoe and Suddhir Kumar Bose Smriti Prize’ is awarded to the students getting highest total marks in B.A. Examination with Bengali Honours.
- The Non-teaching Staff Union arranges for giving awards to the students getting highest marks in both B.A. and B.Com. in each of Part-I , Part-II, Part-III Examinations.
- The “Gurupada Bagchi Memorial Prize” is awarded to the students securing highest marks in B.Com. Honors in Accounting & Finance in each Part-I , Part-II, Part-III Examinations.
- The “Prof. Gita Mukherjee Memorial Prize” is awarded to the students securing highest marks in Bengali Honours in each Part-I, Part-II and part-III Examinations.
- The “Prof. Arabinda Chakraborty Memorial Prize” is awarded to the students for securing highest marks in Marketing Honours in of Part-I , Part-II, Part-III Examinations.
- The students securing highest marks in English Honours, B.A. General and B.Com. General will also be awarded prized for Part-I, Part-II and Part-III Examinations.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Arts Colleges in Kolkata View All
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya, Kolkata
Address:Siliguri College, P.O. : Siliguri , Dist. : Darjeeling, West Bengal PIN : 734001