Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Central Sector Scholarship (SC)
- SC students whose total family income is up to Rs. 4.50 lakhs per annum are eligible for the scholarship.
- No marks bar.
Central Sector Scholarship (ST)
- The total family income of the student from all sources should not exceed Rs. 4.50 lakh per annum.
- No marks bar.
Minority Scholarship (moma scholarship)
- 30% Scholarship are earmarked for for girls students.
- (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist & Parsi ) Categories meritorious students should have not secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Not more than two students from a family.
- Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorit
- The scheme is implemented through the state Govt. /UT administration.
- The total family income of the student from all sources should not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh per annum.
Post Matric Scholarship (OBC)
- The total family income of the student from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
- No Marks Bar.
(OBC students are eligible for the scheme after Advt./Announcement by their respective State Govt. in the leading news paper of the state and through their respective websites and other media outfits.(criteria – as per state norms))
National Handicapped Finance Development Corporation
- Students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- The total family income of the student from all sources should not exceed Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum.
North Eastern Scholarship
- The stipends and book grants are open only to a candidate who is a permanent resident of any of the states in North East.
- The maximum marks for the grant of stipend should be 75% for General/OBC/MOBC and 60% for SC/ST candidates in the relevant qualifying examination for Diploma, Degree and Post Graduate courses.
- Only for Electrical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Electronics Communication Engg.
- 3rd year branch topper.
- Scholarship duration one year only.
National Institute of Technology Manipur scholarship schemes is available for deserving students as per the guidelines laid down by the Government of India. Here is a list of some Central Scholarship Schemes which the NIT Manipur students can avail:
- Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern region.
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for the single girl child.
- PG Scholarship for University rank holders.
- PG Scholarship scheme for SC/ST students for pursuing professional courses.
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education for ST students.
The government of Manipur, Government of Bihar, Samsung, ONGC etc offer NIT Mizoram students with various other scholarship schemes. The applicants can check the details regarding a scholarship scheme like the eligibility criteria etc from the official website of National Scholarship Portal. The candidates applying for scholarships must not forget to submit all the necessary documents for verification such as caste certificate, income certificate etc.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of National Institute of Technology, Aizawl
Address:Chaltlang, Aizawl-796012, Mizoram, India