Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Scholarship for single girl child under PRAGATI Scheme for “ Empowering Women Through Technical Education”.
- Scholarship for Differently Abled Students under SAKSHAM Scheme to support specially abled children to pursue Technical Education.
Govt. of India Scholarships for students with disabilities
For online application filling visit National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
All Govt. Scholarship
There are various types of scholarships in the above mentioned website. Students who are interested to apply for scholarship visit the website and check the eligibility and apply.
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for merit students who have scored more than 90% in PUC Examination.
- Merit cum means scholarship for professional and technical courses for minority students.
- Scheme of Maulana Azad National Fellowship for minority students.
- Central Sector Scheme Of & Post Matric Scholarship for students with disabilities.
- Scheme for award of financial assistance for education (scholarship) to the children of Beedi Workers.
- Centrally sponsored scheme of post matric scholarship for needy Scheduled Tribe students.
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for central armed police forces & assam rifles.
Director of Technical Education (DTE) scholarships
The Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka awards
- Defence Scholarship to children of defence personnel. Grant of Educational concessions to the children/dependants of service personnel.
- SC/ST category: 50 % Fee Concession will be sanctioned for Rs. 2.5 lakh above income category
- Prathibha Puraskar to BPL Card holders.
Post Matric Scholarships / Fee Concession/Food and accommodation for Other Backward Class Students
Online Post Matric scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka which is aimed at educational upliftment of students, initiated by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare.
Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development - Professional Scholarship
The Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development, Bangalore invites applications in the prescribed formats from Muslim Girls students studying in Professional Courses – B. E. / M. Tech.
Vidyasiri for Minority Students
Applications are invited from Minority Department for sanction of Vidyasiri. Application form is available at District Minority Office. To avail this scholarship eligible students are required to submit the filled applications to the District Minority Office, Mangalore along with the required documents.
Prathibha Puraskar for OBC students (Other than Minorities)
Students who have secured average 75% and above in the Final Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Examination are eligible to apply for the above scholarship.
Mangalore City Corporation Scholarship
- Special benefit to the merit students under 7.25% fund scheme.
- Special benefit to the students who have excelled in co-curricular activities under 7.25% fund scheme.
- Special benefit to the students with disabilities under 3% fund scheme.
- Special benefit to the students with disabilities who have excelled in co-curricular activities.
- Special benefit to the SC/ST students under 24.10% fund scheme
Criteria:Parent annual family income should be below Rs. 2,00,000/-. Should be the resident of Mangalore City Corporation.
Indian Oil Scholarship Schemes
Scholarships are awarded on merit-cum-means basis to support talent among the deserving students belonging to families with less than Rs. 1 lakh gross annual income, who are pursuing professional courses like engineering, and MBA. For details visit the Indian Oil Company.
Labour Welfare scholarship
Karnataka Labour Welfare Board sanctions the scholraship to the eligible children of labourers.
Lions Club Educational Scholarship
They provide an amazingLions Club Scholarship that allows individuals to attend school without as much of a financial worry.
HDFC Economic Crisis Scholarship Scheme
ECSS aims to cover students from recognized Private or Government aided schools studying in undergraduate and post-graduate courses (full-time/part-time degree/diploma/ courses) who due to personal/family crises are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university. This situation would be defined as bereavement/death/ terminal illness/permanent disability and loss of job of the breadwinner due to accident or any such extreme circumstances that have put a strain on the family resources. The Scholarship will cover the total annual School Fee upto a maximum of Rs.25,000/- of the selected candidates.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Mangalore View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangalore
Contact No:0824 - 2277222
Address:Sahyadri Campus, Adyar, Mangalore - 575007, Karnataka, India.