Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
To encourage meritorious students to give even better performance in future, SRAJAN TRUST have taken initiative of providing scholarships to students studying at Srajan Group of Institutions.
Only those students who could not avail Government Scholarships from Social Welfare Department will be eligible for these scholarships. Students belonging to following category will be given priority.
- A) Children of employees of ARMY, AIR FORCE and NAVY
- B) Children of employees of BSF, CRPF, ITBP, and other Para-Militray Forces
- C) NCC ‘C’ certificate holders
- D) National & State level sports person
- E) Female Students
- This scholarship will be adjusted in the Tuition Fee of the students. In-case if the number of applicants is higher than written test and interviews will be conducted to shortlist the students
Government provides scholarship to the students whose parent’s income is less than 2 lac per annum. Students from the following category can apply for scholarship.
- 1) Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 2) Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 3) Minority
- 4) General Category
- Students can forward their duly filled-in application form to the Institute at-least Three Days before the dead line given by the Social Welfare Department, so that Institute can verify the information given in the forms and forward to the social welfare department. Students are required to submit the hard copy of duly signed application form along with the following documents (2 sets)
1. Caste Certificate 2. Income Certificate 3. Domicile Certificate 4. Marksheets of 10th,12th,Graduation,etc. 5. Year Gap Affidavit 6. Address Proof 7. ID Proof 8. Coloured Photographs 9. Any other certificate (if required)
Note. Institute will only forward the scholarship form and will not be responsible if students are not granted scholarship by the Government
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Management Colleges in Bareilly View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Srajan Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly
Address:16th Km Stone Delhi Road, Rehpura Road, Fatehganj West Bareilly