Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
1. Raj Kumar Memorial Award for B.Com. (Prog.) and B.Com. (Hons.) to a 2nd year student who secures first position in the 1st Year.
2. Shraddhanand Memorial Scholarship for the topper of the college.
3. Dr. Chander Hans Pathak Award, Smt. Bhagwati Award and Sh. Ganga Lal Award to Art, Science and Commerce students respectively, who secure the first position in the 1st or 2nd year examination.
4. Dr. C.P.Bali Award to B.A. (Prog) I, II & III year topper students in English subject.
5. Dr. Anita Marwaha Award to B.A.(Hons.) English students, who secure the first position in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year examinations.
The scholarship schemes of Swami Shraddhanand College, Delhi is dependant on the Delhi University scholarship schemes supported by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). There are no college-level indigenous scholarship schemes available at SSNC. The college helps the meritorious students from backward and reserved classes to avail scholarships provided by the Ministry of HRD by educating them properly about the scholarship schemes offered by the ministry. The students are also entitled under the scholarship schemes of Delhi University. Students can choose any one scheme under MHRD or DU at once.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Science Colleges in Delhi View All
Top 10 Science Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Swami Shraddhanand College, Delhi
Contact No:011-27206533 , 27206722 , 27207533 , 27202278
Address:Alipur, New Delhi, Delhi 110036