Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Scholarship is provided to the students belonging to reserved class (SC/ST/OBC) as per rules and regulations of Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Chancellor Scholarship is provided by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh to the student securing highest score in the University in a year.
- For OBC candidates annual income from all sources should by 75,000/- or less.
- For SC/ST candidates annual income from all sources should by 3,000,00/- or less.
- For minority scholarship annual income from all sources should be 2,50,000/- or less and 50% marks in last exam appeared.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Bhopal View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of VNS Group of Institutions, Bhopal
Address:Neelbud, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India- 462044