Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM Nashik) is situated in Nashik in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC and it is affiliated to Symbiosis International University. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management SIOM Nashik, Nashik offers 3 courses across 1 streams namely Management and across 2 degrees like BBA, PGP. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management campus is spread over 2 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Fest, Cultural zone, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Sports are also there.
Area 2 Acres
Buit up area 7732 Square Meters
- Comp. Lab
- Cultural zone
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked in India's top 100 B.School survey by Dalal Street
Certificate of Merit in 2009.
- Business School with industry related curriculam By Danik Bhaskar B School Awards in 2010.
- B.School with Excellency Industry Interface by Bloomberg & UTV awards in 2012.
- Ranked Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management, Nasik among the top 50 Business Schools in Outlook’s 2014 Survey of India’s Best Business Schools.
- Recognizing Procurement Excellence Awards in 2014.
- “Business School with Best Academic input( Syllabus) in Operations & Manufacturing” in 2015
POST GRADUATE (MBA) SCHOLARSHIP FOR IIT GRADUATES
Total 5 students from IITs who join Symbiosis International University for the MBA programme in the year 2016 - 17 will be eligible for a @ 20% fee waiver.
- Fee waiver will be given to the students, provided the student joins the MBA programme after making it in the merit list after clearing the entrance exam (SNAP) and GE PIWAT process.
- 5 students will be chosen based on the total composite score (SNAP + GE PIWAT score). If two students have the same score, then the student with the higher SNAP score will qualify for the Scholarship.
- The maximum fee waiver in the FIRST YEAR of the MBA programme would amount to 20% of the academic fee alone (Not including the induction programme fee, hostel and mess fee).
- The amount would proportionally depend on the academic fee charged for the MBA programme by the respective Institution.
- For the waiver to continue for the second year of the MBA programme, the student should not have any backlogs (internal or external) and must have atleast 7 out of 10 CGPA at the end of Semester II.
- The maximum fee waiver for the second year of the MBA programme, would amount to 20% of the academic fee alone (not including the induction programme fee, hostel and mess fee).
SIOM’s endeavor is to mould competent Techno-Business Managers who are capable of handling people intensive management processes, leading organization towards success. SIOM not only focuses on building operations managers but aims at creating technocrats who are capable of accomplishing zero defect operations. Functional comprehension of SAP and SIX SIGMA (Green belt certification) are ...
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management News
Contact Details of Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
Contact No:+91-0253-2376107 / 2376108
Address:Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management Plot No.A-23, Shravan Sector, New Cidco, Nashik - 422008
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place