Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management is situated in Nashik in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC and it is affiliated to Symbiosis International University. SIOM, Nashik offers 3 courses across 2 streams namely Management, Commerce & Banking and across 2 degrees like MBA, PGD. SIOM campus is spread over 2 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Computer Lab, Counselling, Fest, Cultural zone, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room, Placement, Sports are also there. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management accepts MAT for admission into Management courses and SNAP for admission into Management courses
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management Facilities
- Computer Lab
- Cultural zone
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
SIOM’s endeavor is to mould competent Techno-Business Managers who are capable of handling people intensive management processes, leading organization towards success. SIOM not only focuses on building operations managers but aims at creating technocrats who are capable of accomplishing zero defect operations. Functional comprehension of SAP and SIX SIGMA (Green belt certification) are ...
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked in India's top 100 B.School survey by Dalal Street
Certificate of Merit in 2009.
- Business School with industry related curriculam By Danik Bhaskar B School Awards in 2010.
- B.School with Excellency Industry Interface by Bloomberg & UTV awards in 2012.
- Ranked Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management, Nasik among the top 50 Business Schools in Outlook’s 2014 Survey of India’s Best Business Schools.
- Recognizing Procurement Excellence Awards in 2014.
- “Business School with Best Academic input( Syllabus) in Operations & Manufacturing” in 2015
Contact Details of Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
Contact No:+91-0253-2376107 / 2376108
Address:Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management Plot No.A-23, Shravan Sector, New Cidco, Nashik - 422008