Southern Cross University is situated in Brisbane in Queensland state of Australia. Established in 1994, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to Southern Cross University. SCU, Brisbane offers 17 courses across 9 streams namely Management, Commerce & Banking, Arts, Engineering, Science, Nursing, IT, Law, Hotel Management and across 10 degrees like BSc, B.Tech, BBA, BHM, LLB.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Awards and Rankings
- Southern Cross University is ranked in the top 500 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-16.
- The rankings, now in their 12th year, draw on data from 1126 institutions world-wide and are based on teaching, research, knowledge transfer and international outlook.
- Southern Cross University is also among Times Higher Education 150 world's best young universities for 2016.
- The rankings are based on the same performance indicators as the THE World University Rankings - teaching, research, citations, international outlook and industry income.
- In the 2015 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2015 national report, SCU achieved outstanding ratings of 'at world standard' or above in 24 research fields. In nine research fields SCU was evaluated at the highest possible classification of 'well above world standard'.
- This was achieved in the fields of Geochemistry, Oceanography, Environmental Science and Management, Zoology, Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences, Crop and Pasture Production, Forestry Sciences, Nursing, Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
Contact Details of Southern Cross University, Brisbane
Contact No:+61 7 5589 3000
Address:Southern Cross Dr, Bilinga QLD 4225, Australia