Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy - Chandigarh ( Punjab )
AICTE , PCI , PTU
( Annually) Fees Range
Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy - SVCP
Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy established in year 2005 is running four years Bachelor degree course and two years Masters Course in Pharmacy. The college is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
The college is also approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) under section 12 of Pharmacy act for registration of Pharmacists. The College, besides preparing its students to enter into the noble profession of Pharmacy, is developing professionals for the fast growing Pharmaceutical industry as well as for Pharmacy research
Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy endeavor is to keep the needs of the industry in perspective and in turn make the learning more pragmatic and applicable. Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy has been successful in adding more and more companies in the list of its recruiters in last few years. The corporate cell at Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy tries to bridge the gap between analytical and functional skills by providing the best fit to the students.
Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy students are ready to undertake any challenge right from the first day of their professional life. The continuous efforts of TP team headed by The Director –TP and has independent staff consisting of TPOs faculty and students’ placement coordinators drawn from various departments of Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy , have built a fruitful and long lasting relationship with various organizations. The T&P Cell of Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy strives for converting every student into a 100% employable asset while they are pursuing their education with us and endeavors for accomplishing the concept of "One Person One job".
The cell maintains regular interaction with the corporate houses through Orientation Programs, Guest Lectures, industry visit, Corporate get-togethers, Alumni Interaction etc. Training & Placement helps students by counseling them to choose an appropriate career depending on their aptitude and interest. The centre also takes the responsibility of conducting events like MDP’S, Personality Development Programs for the students, Conferences & Seminars and Education & Career Fairs etc.
Objectives of this department are as follows:
1. Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
2. Assist students to develop and implement successful job search strategies.
3. Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
4. Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
5. Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
6. Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
7. Aware all the students regarding future career options.
8. Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
9. Coordinating summer training/internship program.
10. Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
|Average Salary||2.2 lacs|
|Min Salary||1.5 lacs|
|Max Salary||3.5 lacs|