Swansea University is situated in Swansea in Wales state of United Kingdom. Established in 1920, it is accredited from ACU and it is affiliated to Swansea University (SWAN-S93). SU, Swansea offers 22 courses across 7 streams namely Management, Engineering, Science, Law, Media & Mass Communication, IT, Nursing and across 8 degrees like B.Tech, BSc, LLB, BA, MSc.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Awards and Rankings
- The University has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and have achieved their ambition to be a top thirty research University, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
- Swansea University is ranked 15th in the UK and top in Wales for producing global graduates capable of entering graduate level further study or securing a professional level position within six months of graduating.
- Swansea is recognised as being the 26th research-intensive university in the UK according to the Research Excellence Framework 2014
- REF 2014 ranked Swansea University 22nd in the UK for impact, outperforming many Russell Group universities
- “Among research-intensive institutions, Swansea University made the biggest leap, from joint 52nd to joint 26th.” – according to the Time Higher
- Swansea is 23rd in the UK research excellence league tables for universities (after removing specialised medical research institutions with no undergraduate provision)
- Swansea University has doubled its volume of world leading academic researchers in six years (58 FTE staff rated 4* in 2008 and 114 FTE in 2014)
- Swansea University’s Medical School – whose first cohort of medical students graduated in 2013 – is the top medical school in UK for research excellence
Contact Details of Swansea University, Swansea
Contact No:+44 (0)1792 205678
Address:Swansea University, Singleton Park Campus,, Swansea SA2 8PP, United Kingdom