Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Swansea University is situated in Swansea in Wales state of United Kingdom. Established in 1920, it is accredited from ACU and it is affiliated to Swansea University (SWAN-S93). SU, Swansea offers 22 courses across 7 streams namely Management, Engineering, Science, Law, Media & Mass Communication, IT, Nursing and across 8 degrees like BSc, B.Tech, BA, LLB, MSc.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Top Courses & Fees
BSc 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 9.41 Lacs
B.Tech 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 12.8 Lacs
BA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 12.8 Lacs
LLB 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 12.8 Lacs
MSc 8 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 15.1 Lacs
M.Tech 5 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 15.1 Lacs
MCA 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 15.1 Lacs
MBA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 16 Lacs
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- The University has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and have achieved their ambition to be a top thirty research University, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
- Swansea University is ranked 15th in the UK and top in Wales for producing global graduates capable of entering graduate level further study or securing a professional level position within six months of graduating.
- Swansea is recognised as being the 26th research-intensive university in the UK according to the Research Excellence Framework 2014
- REF 2014 ranked Swansea University 22nd in the UK for impact, outperforming many Russell Group universities
- “Among research-intensive institutions, Swansea University made the biggest leap, from joint 52nd to joint 26th.” – according to the Time Higher
- Swansea is 23rd in the UK research excellence league tables for universities (after removing specialised medical research institutions with no undergraduate provision)
- Swansea University has doubled its volume of world leading academic researchers in six years (58 FTE staff rated 4* in 2008 and 114 FTE in 2014)
- Swansea University’s Medical School – whose first cohort of medical students graduated in 2013 – is the top medical school in UK for research excellence
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Science Colleges in United Kingdom View All
Contact Details of Swansea University, Swansea
Contact No:+44 (0)1792 205678
Address:Swansea University, Singleton Park Campus,, Swansea SA2 8PP, United Kingdom