The Oxford College of Engineering - OCEB

OCEB - Bengaluru (Karnataka)

  • Audi
  • Boys Hostel
  • Canteen
  • Comp. Lab
  • Girls Hostel
  • Mess
  • Lib
  • Medical Fac.
  • Cls. Room
  • Placement
6 Acres
Accredited By
Established Date
Rs. 81000 - Rs. 142590
( Annually) Fees Range
Download the 2017 Prospectus

The Oxford College of Engineering - OCEB

The Oxford College, Hosur Road, Bangalore is a group of institutions which offers courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Science, Arts, Law & Education. The college was established in the year 1974. The college is commonly known as TOCE. Children's Education Society founded the Institute. With a noble aim of providing education to students and preparing them to compete not only at national but also at global level, the institute has educated many young minds of the nation for the welfare of complete human race. The institute also has the aim to rank among leading educational institutes globally. In the past few years, the Institute has gone through several modifications that have made it more up to date to the latest technological solutions for the betterment of students. The college has always been successful in providing the students not only academic knowledge but practical knowledge as well. This type of education has helped the students in becoming different from the general public. The Institute is accredited by NBA, affiliated to Bangalore University and is AICTE approved. The mission is to develop competent students with good value systems to face challenges of the continuously changing world.The Oxford College of Engineering revolutionises since its inception for the development of technical skills and managerial aptitude through innovative and modern teaching methods and values by adopting the latest technology converged over a period of time.    

Overview Courses

List of entrance exams Common Admission Test, MAT, Karnataka PGCET - Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, KCET- BE/B.Tech, Common Management Admission Test
Total faculty 256
Transfer Allowed Yes
Eligibility For Transfer None
View All Details

Overview Campus

No. of nearby joints 25
Area 6 Acres
Sport Grounds 1
View All Details

Overview Placement

The college offers complete placement help to the students to ensure that they are placed in the best firms present in the global and national market. Several major companies participate in campus recruitment usually organized at the end of final year. In the last few years, about 75% of total students got placed through on-campus recruitment while the remaining 25% were placed through off-campus recruitment program.

Number of visiting companies 15
View All Details

Overview 360° View

News 2323
Question 3
Last Update 28 Oct, 2016
View All Details
X Grab a latest Lenovo Laptop for your college now