University of Auckland (UOA) Auckland
University of Auckland is situated in Auckland in New Zealand state of New Zealand. Established in 1883, it is accredited from ACU and it is affiliated to University of Auckland. UOA, Auckland offers 32 courses across 6 streams namely Engineering, Arts, Commerce / Banking, Medical, Law / Humanities, Sciences and across 20 degrees like B.Sc., B.A., LLB, M.B.B.S., B.Optom.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as A/C, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Girls Hostel, Hospital, Medical Fac., Trans. are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Career Development and Employment Services assists employers wishing to raise their profile within the University and/or recruit students and graduates.
- College coordinate careers fairs and other employer events that link you face-to-face with students. College run the job vacancy portal NZUniCareerHub, which markets employers’ opportunities ...
Awards and Rankings
- The University of Auckland is the highest ranked New Zealand university in the main world university rankings systems.
- 81st in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings (QS Rankings
- 172nd in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings (THE rankings)
- In the 201-300 band for the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU)
- Placed 27th in the Reuters Top 75: Asia's Most Innovative Universities rankings
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s largest research organisation with more than 13,000 staff and postgraduate students involved in fundamental and applied research. It generates around $230 million in annual research revenue.
- In the New Zealand Government’s assessment of research output and quality, the Performance Based Research Fund (PBRF), we are the top performer in all three PBRF component areas: Research Quality Evaluation, Research Degree Completions and External Research Income. In the most recent (2012) evaluation, the University of Auckland:
- Had 35% of the top rated researchers in the whole country
- Gained 33% of the funding based on research degree completions and 36% of the funding based on external research income
- Gained 31% of the funding overall, thereby confirming its position as the nation’s premier research institution
Contact Details of University of Auckland, Auckland
Contact No:+64 9 373 7513
Address:The University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland Mail Centre Auckland 1142, New Zealand