PES University will only accept students who have passed the entrance exam. Prior to taking the exam, candidates must complete the PESSAT 2023 application form. You can review the complete, step-by-step PESSAT admissions procedure below.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility requirements before even beginning to fill out the application to prevent last-minute disappointment.
PESSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before completing the application form for PESSAT 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. For detailed PESSAT eligibility criteria click here! Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be admitted by the university. Check out the general eligibility criteria for PESAAT 2023 here.
- Candidates must be having 60% on the 10+2 or equivalent in Science from a recognised board
- There is no age limit
PESSAT 2023 Application Form
The PESSAT 2023 application form is now available online. Candidates who are interested must complete the application form before the deadlines.
How to Fill the PESSAT Application Form?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the “Registration" link given there
- Fill out the required details mentioned on the form
- Click on submit button to complete process of registration
- After the registration is done, fill in the detailed application form
- Upload scanned documents as prescribed in the form
- Pay application fee and submit the form
- Take a print out and keep it safe for future reference
PESSAT Slot Booking 2023
PES University will begin the process of booking slots on May 11, 2023. Each candidate who registers for the PESSAT 2023 is required to choose a time slot. A candidate cannot show up for the exam before reserving a slot. Candidates will receive their PESSAT 2023 admit cards after successfully booking a slot.
Process of Slot Booking for PESSAT 2023 Exam
- Open the PES University official website
- Then, click on the "Registered Candidate Login" link given there
- Login using the credential such as the application number and password
- Now, open the PESSAT 2023 Slot Booking link
- Then, select the city, exam date and time
- Click on the "Confirm" button
- Download the confirmation page of slot booking
PESSAT Admit Card 2023
PESSAT Admit Card 2023 will be received only after successfully booking a slot. The PESSAT exam date and time, the exam location, the candidate's basic information, including their roll number, name, photo, and signature, as well as information about their parents, will all be listed on the admit card. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the paper without a PESSAT 2023 admit card, so it is necessary to bring the admit card to the exam centre on the exam day.
PESSAT 2023 Result
The PESSAT 2023 exam results will be released on June 7, 2023. Candidates will be able to view their results online at the PES University website after logging in with their application number and password.
PESSAT 2023 Counselling
The PESSAT counselling will be conducted by PES University over two sessions. The date for PESSAT counselling in 2023 is announced. After the results are announced, the first round of counselling will be held on June 17, 2023 and the second round will be held in July. All qualified candidates must register online for the entire PESSAT counselling process, which will take place entirely online.