The results of PTE Academic is usually announced within five working days of the test date. Once you are through with the test, you will receive an email from us regarding your Score Report. The report will have details on how you can access your score.
The Score Report will be available in a PDF format and it will only be accepted by an institution if your report is sent through Pearson's secure online website.
Sections of the Score Report
- The first section will feature personal information and photograph taken on the test day.
- You Overall Score will be shown in the middle of the Score Report.
- The final section provides a detailed insight into your performance in the test. The scores for Communicative Skills (listening, reading, speaking and writing) are shown, along with the scores for the six Enabling Skills (grammar, oral fluency, pronunciation, spelling, vocabulary and written discourse).
This detailed profiling will be extremely useful for you if you wish to review your strengths and weaknesses, and want to know where you need to focus in future.
How to View Your Score Report?
- In order to view your score, you will have to log into your Pearson account at www.pearsonvue.com/pte
- Click ‘Sign In’ and enter your username & password and click ‘Sign In’
- After logging in, click the ‘Current Activity’ link.
- Then click on the ‘View Score Report’ link for the score.
- The Score Report will be displayed in a PDF format, and you can use Adobe Reader to view the same.