Accepted For : MBA
Exam Mode : Online
10 Aug, 2017
17 Dec, 2017
SNAP 2016 Registration Date Extended to November 25
The application process for SNAP 2016 has been extended to November 25, 2016. The candidates who are waiting to apply for the test can submit the online applications on the official website of SNAP.
SNAP is also known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is being conducted for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at various institutes under the aegis of Symbiosis University. The mode of examination is offline, and there is no online examination.
Application Procedure: -
- Online applications are available on the official website of SNAP. Visit the official website of SNAP.
- On the homepage, there is a link ‘Register now’. Click on the link.
- A new page opens where the candidates have to register first to fill the application form.
- The candidates have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to pay the examination fee.
- The examination fee can be paid by using Debit/Credit card or net banking.
- Take the printout of application form for future references.
Also read: - CMAT 2017 Application Date Extended
Application Fee: -
- The cost of application is Rs. 1500 and it can be paid in three ways, i.e., online, offline and demand draft (DD)
Payment through Online mode: -
- After filling the application form, the candidates will be directed to the online payment gateway.
Payment through Offline mode: -
- The candidates have to take a printout of ‘Axis Bank Challan’ after filling the online application. The application fee can be paid at any branch of Axis Bank.
Payment through Demand Draft: -
- The candidates must take a demand draft (DD) in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune from any national bank. After obtaining the DD, fill in the necessary details about the payment of application fee through DD in the application form.