UPES MET-2018 Result & Cut-offs
Accepted For : MBA
Exam Mode : Offline
04 Feb, 2018
18 days to go
11 Mar, 2018
53 days to go
UPES MET 2018 Result
The result will be announced only for those candidates who appear for the UPES MET 2018. It will be uploaded on the official website of UPES. UPES MET Result will include the marks and rank obtained by the candidates.
How to Check UPES MET 2018 Results?
- Visit the official website of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES).
- Click on the result tab that appears on the right side of the homepage.
- Then, click on the tab indicating 'UPES MET 2018 result'.
- Provide your D.O.B, Roll Number, Mobile Number, and Password, which will be available on your UPES MET 2018 admit card.
- After providing the requisite details, click on the 'Submit' tab.
- The UPES MET 2018 result will appear on your system screen.
- Then, click on 'Save' tab for downloading the result.
- Take a printout and keep a copy of UPES MET result in your systems for admission purpose.
UPES MET 2018 scorecard will consist of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Sectional scores
- Rank obtained by the candidate
After the announcement of the results, the schedule for GD/PI will be announced. Candidates applying through MAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT, NMAT by GMAC and GMAT scores will also be called for GD/PI round to be organised at the institute’s Dehradun campus. The shortlisted candidates will have to be present in person during GD/PI. In case a candidate is absent, his/her seat will be allotted to the next best candidate.