Alliance Common Law Admissions Test(B.A./B.B.A LLB-Hons) (ACLAT - 2017)
How to Prepare
- It is very important to have clear approach while preparing for the exam. One should keep themselves updated of all current affairs happening around the the World all through his preparation journey.
- The trick is to understand that in BA LLB entrance test all subjects are equally important. An efficient preparation of English & Reasoning will prepare you for critical reasoning. You also need to practice legal reasoning in addition to English. Also, preparation of Mathematics (even though maths is not there in some BBA LLB entrance test). You will also prepare for Analytical Reasoning (Puzzles, coding-decoding etc.) as skills require to master both these subjects are largely similar. The strategy should be to devote the maximum amount of time in mastering subjects with compound effect.
- Do a lot of practice in GK as well. The inclusion of subjects like Static General Knowledge and Legal General Knowledge has made the test quite challenging. It is usual that more importance must be given to subjects like Analytical, Logical and Legal Reasoning. Remember that GK (along with Legal GK) questions play a good role in scoring big and anyone having command over GK can not only score with ease but also with less time. For comprehension, one should practice reading a lot.
- Another strategy for quickly improving scores is by solving as many Mocks as possible, and more importantly, giving enough time to yourself for analyzing these Mocks.
- Read the daily newspaper for Current affairs and general awareness.
- Consistently practice model papers for reasoning questions.
- Prepare a timetable and allot time to subjects on the basis of priority and knowledge level
- Plan Time Management for the success of preparation.
ACLAT 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
ACLAT 2017 News and Updates
Alliance University conducts Common Law Admission Test for the admission to law courses. The candidates can check the detailed selection and counselling process here. Selection Process: - The admission to law courses at Alliance University is based on merit. The applicants must qualify ...Read more
ACLAT Contact Details
|Address||Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University 19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N. S. Palya Bengaluru - 560076, Karnataka, India .|
|Phone no||+91 80 26786020 / 1 / 4 / 26789749 / 26781494|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place