How to Prepare
AMAT 2015 Question Paper Format
AMAT 2015 News and Updates
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Alliance University is among the top universities in India and Its MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business is ranked among the top MBA program in the country. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) ...Read more
Alliance University conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year for the admission to management and various UG & PG programmes. The selection procedure involves a procedure which is followed by counselling. The candidates can check both counselling and selection process ...Read more
Alliance University is counted Alliance Management Aptitude Test (MBA) among the top universities in India and offers MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business, which is ranked among the top MBA colleges in the country.The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Alliance School of Business, under the aegis of Alliance University, is the flagship course of the School and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA—a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
It also take a high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/AMAT.
AMAT 2015 Conducting Body
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance University was named the Best Private University of the Year 2014 by the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASSOCHAM) of India, New Delhi. Alliance University is a renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bengaluru offering a variety of degree courses. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs and several professional certificate programs. Alliance University aspires to be among the best universities in the world by the year 2025 through a series of strategically crafted moves, precisely calibrated action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
AMAT Contact Details
|Address||Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University 19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N. S. Palya Bengaluru - 560076, Karnataka, India|
|Phone no||+91 80 26786020 / 1 / 4 / 26789749 / 26781494|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
1) What are the various Eligibility Norms of the AMAT(MBA) Program?
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university or equivalent.
- A high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/KMAT.
2) Is the University MBA Programme recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
3) When and how do I register for Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)(MBA)?
- Online registration for AMAT(MBA) is between the period of 1st November 2016 and 30th November 2016. Additional instructions for the online registration and application process are available in the Registration Guide published on the website
- If applying offline, you can procure the Prospectus and fill up the application form and submit it to the Office of Admission, Alliance University
4) Where do I pay my fees?
- You can pay through Cash or Demand Draft if applying in the offline mode
- You can pay via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking, if applying in the online mode
5) What is the mode of conduction of AMAT(MBA) Exam?
Offline or Pen & Paper
6) Is there any weightage for the work experience?
Yes. The candidates with relevant work experience will be preferred.
7) What is the fee for the AMAT(MBA) exam?
The fee is Rs. 1000 (for all category applicants).
8) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from first week of December onwards. You will have to log onto the AMAT(MBA) website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
9) I have filled up the form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
No change can be made at this stage in the application form. However, if the time is still left for filing up the online application form, the applicant can resubmit corrected application with the prescribed fee. In this case a new ID will be generated by the system. The fee paid previously will not be refunded. The latest application shall be treated as final.
10) What will be the medium of Online examination?
Medium of examination is English.
11) What will be the exam structure of AMAT(MBA)?
- This test has Four section – 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- All question as are of multiple choice.
- Please use pencil or pen to circle your response.
- Attempt to answer all the four sections to improve the possibility of a good score.
- Pattern of Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
:center">Sections Weight age
:center">1. Analytical Reasoning
:center">2. Language Ability
:center">3. Logical Reasoning
:center">4. General Awareness
12) When the AMAT(MBA) Result will come?
The AMAT(MBA) result will be declared on January 30, 2017.
13) What does the selection process comprises of?
The Admission Selection Process is comprised of:
- Alliance Management Aptitude test (AMAT)
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
The College also uses other parameters for admission such as scholastic and extracurricular record, and full time, relevant work experience. The selection of the candidate to the course will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process
14) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
15) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No ,spot registration on the day of exam.
16) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
17) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no Upper or Lower age limit.
18) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
19) For how long is the AMAT(MBA) score valid?
The AMAT(MBA) score is valid for just one year.
20) What are the placement status?
The placement of the students in the year 2011 has almost started and about 100 companies have already visited the Alliance School Business for the campus placement. Few of the companies which visited the Alliance School Business are : HCL Technologies Ltd.,Tata Consultancy Services,Titan Industries Ltd.,TVS Motor Company,ICICI Bank,IBM,Wipro Technologies,The Leela Palaces Hotels & Resorts,Infosys BPO,HSBC InvestDirect (India) Ltd.,Genpact,Google., Deloitte.
21) What are the specializations offered at Alliance Ascent College(Alliance University )?
The specializations offered at Alliance Ascent College(Alliance University ) are:-
- Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
* The subject titles and contents are subject to change based on the University directives.
** Specialization areas are offered subject to having a minimum enrollment.
22) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.
23) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
24) Could I Submission of Application Form through Online?
No ,you can not Submitted the Application Form through Online.
25) I have filled up the form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
No change can be made at this stage in the application form. However, if the time is still left for filing up the online application form, the applicant can resubmit corrected application with the prescribed fee. In this case a new ID will be generated by the system. The fee paid previously will not be refunded. The latest application shall be treated as final
26) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
27) What is the fee structure for the programs at AMAT(MBA)?
g>Towards acceptance of the provisional
g>admission offer (Non-refundable)
28) Is there any transport facility provided?
Since this is a residential programme, care is taken to provide all amenities and facilities on campus. Besides this, there are shuttle services from the campus to the city at regular intervals that carry students to and fro from early morning till late in the night. PMPML buses are also there from Infosys circle to the city.
29) In case of queries on MBA program whom do I contact?
Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University
19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N. S. Palya
Bengaluru - 560076, Karnataka, India
Tel.: +91 80 26786020 / 1 / 4 / 26789749 / 26781494.
30) Is hostel accommodation available for the students?
g>Hostel Security Deposit
the hostel security deposit will be refunded
d of the course)
cy room with vegetarian meals for a period of six months
1. The demand draft should be made in favor of “Alliance University” payable at
2. The hostel fee is expected to be revised every six months.
3. Hostel rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to Availability.