How to Prepare
AMU Law EE 2018 News and Updates
Aligarh Muslim University has opened online application forms for Law Entrance Exam 2017 for the admission to B.A LLB course. The registrations commenced on January 22, 2017. The aspirants need to register for the examination online and submit the application offline. Here are the details relating ...Read more
Aligarh Muslim University has released the exam dates of AMU BA LLB 2017 for the five-year integrated law programme. The official notification of the exam was released by AMU on November 19, 2016 and stated that the exam will be held on May 8, 2017. Candidates who are willing to take admission ...Read more
Tentative AMU Law EE 2018 Exam Dates
|Test Date||May 28, 2018|
|Test Start Date||May 28, 2018|
AMU Law EE 2018
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Entrance Examination (AMUEE) is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University all over India. It is through this entrance exam that aspirants from different states and from all recognized boards/universities can get admission into a variety of full-time courses that include B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, MBA (IB), PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance, B.Ed, BA LLB, Diploma in Engineering, Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream), Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams).
AMUEE 2018 Important dates:
|Last Date To Submit AMUEE 2018 Application Form||
3rd week of February 2018
Exam Dates (Revised)
28th May, 2018
AMU Law EE 2018 Conducting Body
Aligarh Muslim University is the exam conducting authority of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Entrance Examination (AMUEE). Popularly known as (AMU), it is one of the top universities situated in Aligarh. The University offers various courses in the traditional and modern branches of education for aspirants from diverse backgrounds. The university has a set, broad and realistic vision to offer facilities in specialised areas of technical, vocational and inter-disciplinary studies, and inculcate moral, intellectual and aesthetic qualities in the students.
AMU Law EE Contact Details
|Address||Office of the Controller of Examinations Administrative Block, AMU Aligarh - 202002 (UP) - INDIA Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/ Phone no.: 0571-2700935/0571-2706152 0571-2900926(Ext. 1161), 0571-2700922-(Extn.1161)|
|Phone no||0571- 2700920|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
AMU Law EE FAQ
1) Tell me about AMU University?
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Competitive Entrance Exam is conducted every year by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). The Aligarh Muslim University BA LLB Entrance Examination is Offline Exam. The examination is organized for the admission of students to the five-year integrated BA LLB course offered by the University. Aligarh Muslim University is one of the first purely residential educational institutions of India.
2) What is the difference between the LLB and the BA Law?
- The LLB degree usually consists entirely of law subjects taken over three or four years of the course. (A limited amount of non-law subjects may be taken in the second and final years of the course.)
- The BA Law degree is a mixed degree in which law subjects are studied in conjunction with other non-law subjects, but it is essentially still a law degree because at least two-thirds of the subjects must be law subjects. There is no restriction on the non-law subjects that may be selected, but timetable requirements will often mean that subjects should be chosen from the Faculty of Social Sciences.
3) What is 5 years LLB Course?
It is a course of 5 year duration ending with, conferment double degree of LLB with another degree like BA, BBA or B.Com. The college currently offers 5 year LLB course in BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB.
4) Is there any Entrance Exam for B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program?
Yes, there is Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination for admission in B.A.LL.B – 5 Year Program.
5) In Which Month Conducts Aligarh Muslim University B.A LLB Entrance Exam?
Generally this Exam conducts in the Last week of May every year.
6) Where do I purchase the Application Voucher (AMU Bulletin)?
- Download Application Form from offical site.
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE).
- Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE).
7) What are the modes of fee submission for the exam?
Payment of Course Fee: : Rs 500/- .There are following 3 modes of payment of course Fee:
1.Bank Demand Draft
Bank Demand Draft :
- Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh’.
Bank Challan :
- Bank Challan facilities are available through ICICI and Canara bank.
- Candidates are requested to choose ‘ICICI & Canara Bank’ from bank drop down list and enter the Challan No. in DD No. column, in case they are paying through bank Challan.
- Physically Challenged / Blind candidates need not deposit any Application Fee and may write ’0000′ in DD column.
8) What is the address to send the form and DD in case of DD mode of fee remission?
The forms and DD (only in the DD mode of fee remission) are to be sent at the following address:Asstt. Controller, Admission Section,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Telephone No. : 91 – 571 – 2700935, 2700920 – Extn. ( 1161 ),
9) When is the last date to submit the application?
The last date to submit the application form is second week of March.
10) How to obtain the admit card of the exam?
The admit card may be obtained from the official website of the university.
11) I have filled in wrong spelling of my name / father’s name / mother’s name / incorrect roll number / incorrect city / Pin code etc.
- If you filled in any incorrect details listed or not listed above and have paid fees online, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done under any circumstances. Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
- In case you have paid fees using a DD / Chalan, you may fill another form with correct details and provide same details of DD / Chalan and post the form to us. It will be accepted. In case you have already posted the form with incorrect details, please fill another form with correct details and send again using same DD no. We shall accept corrected version.
12) I have filled incorrect date of birth and have not posted the form yet. Can I correct DOB?
- If you have paid fees online, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
- In case you have made payment through DD / Chalan, you can fill another form and use same DD / Chelan number and post PDF Generated form Even if you have posted the form, you can fill in another form, provide details of DD and send another PDF, it will be accepted.
13) What is the Admission Procedure for B.A.LL.B -5 Year Program?
Admission to the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Test (& Personal Interview of the student.
14) What type of questions are asked in Entrance Exam?
Objective type.questions are asked in Entrance Exam.
15) What are the eligibility requirements for admission?
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with aggregate not less than 60% of the total marks.
- Bridge Course (for Graduates of Deeni Madaris) from AMU with 60% marks in aggregate.
16) What will be the exam structure of AMU B.A.LL.B Entrance Exam?
- Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam B.A.LL.B. will be of 2 hours.
- Total of 100 questions will be there in exam and candidates will have to attempt all of them question type in the exam will be multiple choice.
- Candidates will have to choose one correct answer out of many.
- There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 75 objective type questions (75% weightage) and 10 short answer type questions (25% weightage).
17) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Yes,Not more than 22 years as on 01st July in the year of admission.
18) Will there be any negative marking?
No,There is no Negative marking.
19) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in AMU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
20) I have secured an eligible rank in the AMU B.A.LL.B entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 49% in qualifying examination. Can I attend counselling?
No. For admission to B.A.LL.B, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination".
21) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
22) What is the duration of these B.A.LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.
23) When are AMU B.A.LL.B Entrance Exam Results Out?
10 working days after the test.
24) For how long do the AMU B.A.LL.B Entrance Exam scores valid for admission?
AMU B.A.LL.B Entrance Exam scores are valid for one year only.
25) Is there a possibility of rank prediction, cutoff marks?
There is no way for rank prediction unless the university declares the final cut off along with the ranks/marks. Every year, according to the marks scored by candidates, the cutoff varies and thus it is very difficult to predict.
26) Are there separate cut off marks for separate parts/papers?
No. There are no separate cutoff marks for separate parts/papers. The university considers only the overall marks and then prepares a list of ranking accordingly.
27) If I do not get selected, will all my efforts go in vain?
"Success is the sum of small efforts put in day in and day out". Therefore, if one does not clear AMU Exam, all the efforts that they have put in for years will definitely not go in vain as it will bring fruits at the right time and at the right place, in the future.
28) Is there caste-wise cutoff marks in AMU Exam?
No.There is no caste-wise cutoff marks in AMU like other competitive examinations. Cutoff is only based on the marks scored in the exam and the ranking thus obtained. The 12th board examination marks are also considered. Apart from this, there are no other criteria under which the cutoff marks are derived.
29) What is the counseling process comprises of?
Aligarh Muslim University will be conducting counselling of AMU law admissions to 220 BA LLB seats offered at three campuses of the University. Candidates will be called for counselling under different categories – Nomination Category, chance memo category and provisional seat allotment category. The candidates for each category need to attend the counselling as per the scheduled date and time for document verification and reporting at counselling venue. The candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria of AMU BA LLB will be allotted seats.
30) Which documents are required at the time of Admission?
The following Documents are required at the time of Admission:
- B.A.LL.B. (5 year course)
- H.S.C. Mark List Original + Attested Photocopy
- H.S.C. Leaving Certificate Original + Attested Photocopy
- Migration Certificate (If out of Maharashtra Student)
- S.S.C. Mark List Attested Photocopy
- S.S.C. School Leaving Certificate Attested Photocopy /S.S.C Passing Certificate (Proof of Date of Birth)
- Gap Certificate (if required)
- Passport Size Photo – 2.
31) Does AMU university provide Hostel Facility?
A special feature of the University is its residential character with most of the staff and students residing on the campus. AMU is truly representative of the country's multi-religious, multi-racial and multi-lingual character. At Aligarh, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Christians come from all parts of the country - right from Kashmir to Kerala and from Gujarat to Assam - bringing with them different cultural traditions. They live here on the campus in the same rooms, dine on the same tables, play on the same grounds, and share together the joys and concerns of residential life. This traditional and harmonious corporate living has made a major contribution to the development of a broad, cosmopolitan and secular attitude in Aligarh.
Note:-There are 19 Halls of Residence and one Non-Resident Students Centre (NRSC). (13 Halls of Residence for boys and 04 for Girls).
32) How big is the campus?
The campus is Spread over 467.6 hectares in the city of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, Aligarh Muslim University offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education.