Mar 06, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
May 29, 2016
AIET 2016 Important Instructions
AIET Application FAQ
1) What is AIET ?
All India Entrance Test (AIET) is an entrance exam, which is conducted by Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University to shortlist the candidates in order to provide admission into various health science programs offered at the constituent colleges of Dr. D.Y. Patil University.
2) Where can I get the application form for AIET ?
Interested candidates can apply online by filling up the application form made available on official website of the university.
3) When is the last date of submission of application forms?
The last date for submission of application forms is first week of August.
4) What is the application fee?
The application cost is Rs. 500.
5) When are the application forms available for AIET?
The application forms for AEEE are available mostly in the month of July.
6) How to apply online for AIET?
- AIET B.Tech application forms are to be completed and submitted online only.
- After submission of the completed AIET B.Tech forms online, candidates will be provided with a Transaction ID.
- AIET B.Tech Entrance Test Fees of Rs.500 can be paid online Or by Demand Draft.
7) When is the AIET going to be held?
AIET will be held on last week of April.
8) On whose name the payments are to be made ?
The payments are not accepted by cheque / money order. The fees payable to the Vidyapeeth should be made by demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune" payable at Pune.. The fees payable to the Colleges/Institutes should be drawn in their respective names.
9) What is the medium of instruction ?
Medium of instruction in colleges/institutes is mainly English. Local language “Marathi” is especially taught to Medical and Dental students to interact with routine OPD Patients.
10) How to re-login to complete the printing application using online?
A candidate can re-login using Email id / Application Number and Date of Birth.
11) Difficulty to re-login due to mistake in Email-id or Date of Birth. Help!
In case of such difficulty, send email to email@example.com (link sends e-mail) with details like Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, etc.
12) Is it possible to change exam centre after submitting the application?
No,you are not allowed.
13) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The AIET- B.Tech shall be conducted at Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University Plot – 50, Sector – 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
14) What is the postal address for sending the filled in application form for AIET ?
In case of payment by DD, candidates are requested to enter the Transaction ID on the backside of the DD for Entrance Test Fee to be sent to the following address:
Coordinator: AIET- B. Tech
AIET – Office
Entrance Test Administration Cell
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyanagar
Sector - 7, Nerul
Navi Mumbai - 400 706.
Tel : (9122) 30965888 / 30965988
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
List of AIET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|