Feb 21, 2016
Apr 16, 2016
Apr 29, 2016
AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM 2016 Important Instructions
AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM Application FAQ
1) Tell me about AIHMCT?
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is one of the leading Hotel Management Institutions in imparting hospitality education with vision of “Quality Education”.
The Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) was established in 1996 as a welfare measure under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), AG’s Branch, Army Headquarters, as a centre for excellence in education and building National character. The Institute aims at imparting high quality hotel management education acceptable to international hospitality industry. The Institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
2) What is the procedure to obtain the application form of AIHMCT?
- Prospectus cum application form can be obtained by paying Rs 1000.00 which includes postal charges(non refundable) by demend draft in favor of the "Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (A I H M & C T )",payable at Bangalore.
- The Prospectus cum application form can also be downloaded form the college website or by hand form the College/command HQs(AWES)/Army HQ(AWES)through demand draft only.
3) It is necessary to send the printed application form?
Yes, it is necessary.
4) I have made mistakes in the application form, can I correct it?
Yes, corrections can be made.
5) Should I send my application form to the exam committee?
Yes, you need to send the hard copy of your Application Form duly filled in by the candidates should be submitted to the principal ,AIHM & CT,Nagareshwara Nagenahalli,Kothanur Post,Banglore-560077.
6) Is there any provision to withdraw my application form after submission?
No, there is no such provision to cancel or withdraw application form. Also, the request for fee refund will not be entertained in any circumstances.
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in Second week of May (onwards). You will have to log onto the AIHMCT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website .
8) What all documents the person has to carry at the time of Registration?
Please refer to the prospectus which will be available on the University website in due course.
9) What if I send an incomplete application form?
Application Form received without fee or otherwise incomplete in any respect or received after the stipulated dates for submission, may not be considered/evaluated for admission or may be summarily rejected without assigning any clarification or intimation.
List of AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|