All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) (AILET - 2017)
Jan 09, 2017
May 07, 2017
May 22, 2017
AILET 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AILET 2017
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is "Application Locker". Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
- Scanned Copy of Photograph/Signature ( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- 75% of the Photograph must cover the candidate's face Click on upload button to check your photo uploaded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled Photograph / Signature are liable to be disqualified).
When Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode is selected Then do as follows
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Net banking, you will be forwarded to the respective bank's site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceeds .
- After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
Eligibility for AILET 2017
AILET 2017 Important Instructions
UNFAIR MEANS AND MALPRACTICES IN EXAMINATION
- These include the following:
- Possession and/or use of any objectionable material including the electronic devices.
- Writing on any part of the body/furniture/walls.
- Plagiarizing projects.
- Seeking or extending help in the examination.
- Disclosure of identity in the answer booklet in any form.
- Any request/threat/undue influence or use of abusive language during examination or in the answer booklets.
- Refusal to surrender objectionable material or attempt to destroy the same.
- Refusing to obey instructions of the Convenor of Examination/lnvigilator.
- Smuggling an answer booklet/additional answer booklet into or out of the Examination Hall.
- Inserting/substituting or removing any page from the answer booklet/additional answer booklet.
- Impersonation in exam including interchanging of Roll Numbers and/or answer booklets and/or not occupying the allotted seat.
- Boycott of exam.
- Any other similar malpractice.
- Use of Unfair Means shall be inquired into and determined by the Unfair Committee and the Report thereof shall be submitted to the Examination Committee within a week of the incident.
The following malpractices shall carry mandatory punishments mentioned against each:
- If any student under a-common understanding/intention boycotts any scheduled examination, he/she shall not be allowed to write Repeat Exam. and may be allowed to take exam in the paper(s) concerned at the regular exam of the relevant semester(s) as and when it falls due with payment of a fine upto a maximum of Rs per paper.
- Smuggling answer booklet/s in or out of Examination Hall: Expulsion for that academic session.
- Possession of Unfair Means material without its use: Cancellation of the paper of the day and in case of use of the same, cancellation of all the papers.
- Second time defaulters: Disqualification for one year.
- Impersonation in exam in any form: Disqualification for one year.
- Misbehavior/threats/incentive/undue influence or use of abusive language against invigilator/examination staff: Disqualify for that particular term.
- Disclosure of identity in the answer booklets in any manner: * Deduction of 05 marks.
- Destruction or attempted destruction of unfair means material and/or refusal to hand over the same: Paper cancellation and 05 marks deduction from the overall.
AILET 2017 Relaxation Policy
RESERVATION AND SEATS
- 15% are reserved for Scheduled Castes,
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe,
- 3% for Persons with Disabilities.
- 1 seat is reserved for migrants from Kashmir.
- Two supernumerary seats for residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
AILET Application FAQ
1) What is the difference between AILET and CLAT?
There are very few differences between AILET and CLAT exams. The main difference between the both is the format of the exams. AILET is a Paper-Pen exam while CLAT is an online examination. The difficulty level of AILET is higher as compared to CLAT.
2) How to apply for AILET online?
The online application may be filled at university website .The registration may be done and payment may also be done online.
3) How can I confirm that my AILET registration form is duly submitted?
You will receive a unique ID after making payment and successful submission of registration form on your registered mail id. Those who submit offline registration form with demand draft will also receive the unique ID on their registered mail id.
4) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the Second week of May (onwards). You will have to log onto the AILET website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
5) I am unable to access the Online application. Can you send the application form by email or post?
The application cannot be sent by email/post. If you get any specific error while applying, please send an email to University.
6) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
7) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
8) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
9) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
List of AILET 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Cochin||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Cuttack||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Amritsar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jodhpur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place