Feb 16, 2016
May 09, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 20, 2016
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) -Integrated(B.Sc+M.Sc) 2016 Important Instructions
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) -Integrated(B.Sc+M.Sc) Application FAQ
1) To apply do I need to have an email-id?
Candidates must have a valid email-id prior to registering themselves with (AUAT) B.Sc+M.Sc .
2) Is it possible to fill-up the form in fragments/parts since it is a long one?
Yes. It is possible to fill up the form in fragments. Even one can save the form after filling the mandatory fields in the first page and enter other data in the next login. However, it is advised to do it in one go whenever one is ready with all the details.
3) What are these email-id and password required for?
The email-id (used as your user-id) and password (whatever you wish) are required to create an account with the AUAT website for submitting the ON-LINE application form.
4) Who Can Apply for AUAT-B.Sc+M.Sc?
- Any Citizen of West Bengal (in General Quota) less than 22 years of age for B.Sc+M.Sc courses can apply.
- A foreign candidate can also contact the University for admission in desired courses.
- There is no reservation of seats except the ‘Physically Handicapped’ category. 5% of seats are reserved for the students who are not the domicile of West Bengal.
- Such candidates have to apply in ‘Other States (OS)’ quota. These candidates have to submit relevant documents with their confirmation sheet.
5) Is registration necessary? How does it work?
Yes. Registration is a process in which your email-id and preferred password are saved in a database. On successful registration, an email will be sent to your registered email-id with a confirmation link for verification. You need to click on this link to complete the registration process. After confirming your account, use the Apply link to submit your application.
6) Is it possible to make payment of the application fee after submitting the application?
NO. Further instructions will be provided later.
7) Is there a capitation fee?
No, No donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any course offered by the University.
8) My Credit/Debit card is not working while paying the application fee. What should I do?
Only Master and Visa cards are acceptable for fee payment by Credit/Debit card. If you do not have one, then take help of friends/relatives who have these cards.
9) Where and How to Send the Confirmation Sheet?
- After submitting the online application successfully, a confirmation sheet / Application pdf bearing the full application summery with the photo and signature of the candidate will be generated by the system. Candidates have to print the confirmation sheet, and send it with the photocopies of all the testi monials (Marks sheets, Age proof, proof of PC/OS if applicable) to the University address.
- Candidates have to send the ‘Confirmation sheet’ to the University office by speed post/Registered Post in the address given
The Chairman AUAT , Aliah University, New Town Campus, Action Area - II, Kolkata- 700 156 .
10) When shall I receive the AUAT - B.Sc+M.Sc admit card?
You can download admit card from lthird week of May. You must not mutilate the admit card nor make any change therein.
11) What is my Unique Submission Number or What Unique Number will be sent as confirmation of my form submission ?
The Unique Submission Number will be identified by the string "Your Application form ID is XXXX"where xxxx is your application number in the mail you receive after form submission. [This number is valid only when it is received in a email from us]. An email will be sent only after successful submission of application. If you don't receive this email, then contact us immediately.
12) Can I change my test centre?
No, you cannot change the test centre.
List of Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) -Integrated(B.Sc+M.Sc) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|