Alliance Common Law Admissions Test(B.A./B.B.A LLB-Hons) (ACLAT - 2016)
Dec 13, 2015
Jan 28, 2016
Jan 30, 2016
Feb 07, 2016
ACLAT 2016 - Application Steps
ACLAT 2016 Important Instructions
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
1. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this prospectus and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While Alliance University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this prospectus, circumstances may change prompting Alliance University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
2. The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
3. The fee schedule for the courses offered by the Alliance can be downloaded at( www.alliance.edu.)in Fees payable for the courses offered by the Alliance University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or promotion to the subsequent semester/year.
4. Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred for placement. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. Alliance University reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.
5. Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
6. Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
7. Students enrolled in the courses offered by Alliance University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of Alliance University.
ACLAT Application FAQ
1) Who founded Alliance University?
Alliance University is a private university established in the city of Bangalore, India, set up in 2010 by Act No. 34 of the Karnataka State,the university was established under the aegis of Alliance Business School.
The university has been lauded as an esteemed university by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah.
2) Where is Alliance University located?
Alliance University campus is located on the Chandapura-Anekal main road, Bangalore. The city campus of the university is located in BTM Layout, Bangalore.
3) How do I get the application form for admission?
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online
- Download Application Form
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (Honors) can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY" payable at Bengaluru.
4) Is there any agent who can help me in getting admission to Alliance University?
We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions. We like to be in direct conversation with our students, so please write in to us with any queries you might have.
5) How to Print ACLAT Application Form?
Candidates need to fill in the following details in order to print the ACLAT Application Form:-
- Registration No
- Date of Birth.
6) How to make payment of ACLAT application fee through Demand Draft (DD)?
- In order to pay the application fee of ACLAT, candidates need to make payment through Demand Draft in favor of “Alliance University " payable at Bengaluru .
- Applicants will have to procure demand draft from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and send along with printed application form at the below given address:
Office of Admissions
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Mob.: +91 8667618548, +91 9880619618
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from last week of April onwards. You will have to log onto the ACLAT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
8) I missed the last date for sending in my application. Can I still apply?
Sorry, we do not entertain any applications after the last date for submission.
9) What are the things to be brought to the exam centre by the candidate?
Candidate must bring the following things to the exam center:
- Admit Card
- Identification: Candidate should possess an original photo identification to appear for the exam. The name on the Identity proof should match with the name as entered for ACLAT registration. The photo identification could be a voter ID , Aadhar Card or a Passport. The identity proof should be an original, not a photocopy.
10) Is there any other source of information regarding the admissions other than the website?
The admission brochure will be available . However, please refer to the website regularly for updates and notifications.
List of ACLAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place