Aug 01, 2016
Aug 26, 2016
Aug 27, 2016
Sep 11, 2016
AMAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AMAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Alliance Management Aptitude Test (MBA).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for AMAT 2016
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university or equivalent
A high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
Marks- minimum qualification of bachelors degree with 50%.
Relaxation policy (if any)- minimum qualification of bachelors degree with 45% for SC/ST.
AMAT 2016 Important Instructions
1. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this prospectus and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While Alliance University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this prospectus, circumstances may change prompting Alliance University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
2. The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
3. The fee schedule for the courses offered by the Alliance can be downloaded at (www.alliance.edu.in) Fees payable for the courses offered by the Alliance University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or promotion to the subsequent semester/year.
4. Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred for placement. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. Alliance University reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.
5. Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
6. Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
7. Students enrolled in the courses offered by Alliance University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of Alliance University.
8. Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit (www.alliance.edu.in).
9. Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.
AMAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
AMAT Application FAQ
1) What are the various Eligibility Norms of the AMAT(MBA) Program?
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university or equivalent.
- A high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/KMAT.
2) When and how do I register for Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)(MBA)?
- Online registration for AMAT(MBA) is between the period of 1st November 2016 and 30th November 2016. Additional instructions for the online registration and application process are available in the Registration Guide published on the website
- If applying offline, you can procure the Prospectus and fill up the application form and submit it to the Office of Admission, Alliance University
3) Where do I pay my fees?
- You can pay through Cash or Demand Draft if applying in the offline mode
- You can pay via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking, if applying in the online mode
4) What is the mode of conduction of AMAT(MBA) Exam?
Offline or Pen & Paper
5) What is the fee for the AMAT(MBA) exam?
The fee is Rs. 1000 (for all category applicants).
6) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from first week of December onwards. You will have to log onto the AMAT(MBA) website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
7) I have filled up the form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
No change can be made at this stage in the application form. However, if the time is still left for filing up the online application form, the applicant can resubmit corrected application with the prescribed fee. In this case a new ID will be generated by the system. The fee paid previously will not be refunded. The latest application shall be treated as final.
8) What will be the medium of Online examination?
Medium of examination is English.
9) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
10) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No ,spot registration on the day of exam.
11) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
12) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.
13) Could I Submission of Application Form through Online?
No ,you can not Submitted the Application Form through Online.
14) I have filled up the form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
No change can be made at this stage in the application form. However, if the time is still left for filing up the online application form, the applicant can resubmit corrected application with the prescribed fee. In this case a new ID will be generated by the system. The fee paid previously will not be refunded. The latest application shall be treated as final
List of AMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|