Aug 01, 2016
Aug 26, 2016
Aug 27, 2016
Sep 11, 2016
AMAT 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative AMAT 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Aug 26, 2016|
|Test Date||Aug 27, 2016|
|Test Start Date||Aug 27, 2016|
|Admit Card End Date||Aug 27, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Aug 25, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Sep 11, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Aug 01, 2016|
How to Apply for AMAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Alliance Management Aptitude Test (MBA).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
AMAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
List of AMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|