Sep 13, 2015
Dec 13, 2015
Jan 30, 2016
AUEET 2015 Important Instructions
AUEET 2015 Relaxation Policy
AUEET Application FAQ
1) What is AUEET ?
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University will conduct Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) on January 29 for admissions to 4 year B.Tech progammes and 3 year B.Tech (Lateral Entry) programmes in the university. Admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes to Alliance University is offered through the entrance examination.
2) Who founded Alliance University?
Alliance University is a private university established in the city of Bangalore, India, set up in 2010 by Act No. 34 of the Karnataka State,the university was established under the aegis of Alliance Business School.
The university has been lauded as an esteemed university by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah.
3) Where is Alliance University located?
Alliance University campus is located on the Chandapura-Anekal main road, Bangalore. The city campus of the university is located in BTM Layout, Bangalore.
4) Is there any agent who can help me in getting admission to Alliance University?
We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions. We like to be in direct conversation with our students, so please write in to us with any queries you might have.
5) How to Print AUEET Application Form?
Candidates need to fill in the following details in order to print the AUEET Application Form:-
- Registration No
- Date of Birth.
6) How to make payment of AUEET application fee through Demand Draft (DD)?
- In order to pay the application fee of AUEET, candidates need to make payment through Demand Draft in favor of “Alliance University College of Engineering" ” payable at Bengaluru .
- Applicants will have to procure demand draft from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and send along with printed application form at the below given address:
- Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Mob.: +91 8667618548, +91 9880619618
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from last week of January onwards. You will have to log onto the AUEET(B.Tech) website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
8) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
9) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No ,spot registration on the day of exam.
10) I missed the last date for sending in my application. Can I still apply?
Sorry, we do not entertain any applications after the last date for submission.
List of AUEET 2015 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Both Online and Pen & Paper|