AMEEE-Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Entrance Examination (B.Tech) (AMEEE - 2016)
Apr 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AMEEE 2016 Important Instructions
AMEEE Application FAQ
1) What is AMEEE course?
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is a License course to become a certified Aircraft Engineer in the field of Civil Aviation which is duely approved by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. It is globally recognized course according to International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Type-II license and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) - 66.
2) What is AMEEE ?
AMEEE is an entrance exam conducted by Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics for the admission into Aircraft maintenance engineering courses.
3) What is admission process and when it starts?
- For admission to AME, a prospectus and admission form is to be obtained by paying Rs. 300/- by cash at the Institute counter or by sending a DD of Rs. 300/- in favor of Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics" payable at Gurgaon.
- Send the form along with relevant documents, photo and fee in form of a Demand draft as prescribed.
- However session starts in the month of May every year.
4) What you mean by Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course?
This is a highly rewarding and job-oriented technical course for 10 + 2 science students and 3 years Diploma holders leading to issue of licence from Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Govt. of India for maintaining aeroplanes as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. The training institute and the course both are approved by the DGCA, Govt. of India.
5) What is the application fee?
The application cost is Rs. 300.
6) Where can I get the application form for AMEEE ?
Candidate can either get application form either by online or offline
Offline Mode: The candidate can obtain the form from the Institute by paying cash or through demand draft.
Online Mode: The candidate can download the application form from the official website.
7) When is the last date of submission of application forms?
The last date for submission of application forms is last week of March.
8) When is the AMEEE going to be held?
AIET will be held on last week of March
9) I have appeared in the qualifying exam prescribed by you but my final result is awaited. Can I take admission in AME programme?
- You can get registered for AME programme by sending a DD of Rs. 300/- along with duly filled admission form, which is available in prospectus costing Rs. 300/-
- You can download Admission form from Institute's website .
- Take a printout, fill it and attach a DD of Rs. 300/- in favor of Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics" payable at Gurgaon and send it to the institute address.
- You can also fill On-line Application on Institute's website and send a printout of same along with a DD of Rs. 300/- (in favor of Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics" payable at Gurgaon) at Institute address by registered post/ speed post/ courier.
10) Who is Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
He is the sole person responsible for the maintenance, repair and overhauling of aircraft, aero-engines, instruments, electrical and radio navigation equipments and their accessories. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer issues the Certificate of Release to Service which declares the aircraft airworthy and fit for flying. It is regulatory that unless such certificate is signed by AME no aircraft is permitted to be flown.
11) How Can I become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
Desirous candidates having passed minimum 10+2 standard with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics; or a three years diploma in engineering; or a higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics shall have to undergo successfully the Three Years AME course approved by DGCA and subsequently pass the AME Licence Examinations conducted by DGCA every year in the month of February, June and October followed by practical cum oral test.
12) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The AMEEE- B.Tech shall be conducted by Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics,Indraprasth Aerospace and Knowledge ParkSector -77, NH-8, Gurgoan -122004.
List of AMEEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place