Nov 02, 2015
Apr 17, 2016
May 03, 2016
AEEE- B.Tech 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AEEE- B.Tech 2016
1. Create Login ID or Download application from the official website for the filling of application form for the(AEEE B.TECH).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online or offline by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site https://www.amrita.edu/
Step 1: Take a DD of Rs. 1000/- favoring "AEEE ".
- DD can be taken at Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank Bank.
Step 2: Register online
After taking Demand Draft (DD) go to AEEE website and click on Apply now and fill all the details and click apply.
Step 3: After applying take a print out of filled application. Paste a recent Passport Size Photo and Sign where Signature space is provided.
Step 4: Make a photocopy of the Application Form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
Step 5: Make a Note of your “Application Number “ before you post
Step 6: Post/Courier the application along with the Original DD to the below mentioned Address:
Eligibility for AEEE- B.Tech 2016
A pass in 10+2 ( class XII ) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects.
A three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
Note - Those who appear for the above examinations in March / April 2016 and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
Age - Candidates shall be born on or after 1st July 1995.
Marks - At least 55 % marks in 10+2
AEEE- B.Tech 2016 Important Instructions
1. Relevant details about the printed / coded OMR application are given below.
2. The application form will be processed by computer based Optical Mark Reader. Hence use HB Pencil and Black Ball Point Pen as per the instructions Mark your response, only within the space provided for the purpose.
3. Response marked outside the space will not be read by the machine. Application form should be filled in English only.
4. Using black ball point pen write in capital letters the required information in the boxes (wherever provided) above the bubbles (ovals).
5. Then completely darken the bubbles under each letter / number using HB Pencil.
6. Do not make any stray mark on the coded Application Form.
7. Do not enclose any certificate along with filled-in application & don’t get attestation in the application. Candidates must use only the original coded form; photocopy of the coded form will not be accepted.
8. Handle the coded sheet very carefully. Do not staple, pin, wrinkle, tear or wet the coded sheet.
9. Tampered application is liable to be rejected.
10. Coded Application Form is to be folded in the same manner as it is supplied. No new fold should be made.
11. Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected and no communication will be sent in this regard.
12. Coded Application Form is enclosed in a per-addressed special envelope.
13. The applicants should dispatch the filled-in form in the same per-addressed envelope to the Admissions Co-ordination Request for change or correction of any information given in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstance.
14. Candidate shall submit only one application.
1.The examination is from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Candidates shall be present at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without producing the Hall Ticket.
2. Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
3. Candidates must bring black ball point pen, HB pencils, pencil sharpener and eraser.
4. Candidates shall occupy their respective allotted seats at 9:35 AM.
5. Candidates will not be admitted to the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of examination.
6. Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written bits of paper, Mathematical and Physical tables, electronic gadgets like calculator, cell phone etc. into the examination hall.
7. Read carefully the instructions on the question booklet and the coded answer sheet before answering the questions and fill up the required details on the question booklet and answer sheet.
8. Handle the OMR answer sheet carefully; no spare answer sheet will be given.
9. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
10. Candidates should hand over the answer sheet and the question booklet to the invigilator at the stroke of the long bell at 12:30 PM.
11. If a candidate does not return the Question Booklet his / her answer sheet will not be valued.
12. After handing over the answer sheet and question booklet to the invigilator, each candidate shall remain in his / her seat and affix his / her left hand thumb impression in the attendance sheet. The answer sheet of a candidate will not be valued if he / she has not affixed his / her thumb impression.
AEEE- B.Tech 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Government rules.
AEEE- B.Tech Application FAQ
1) What is AEEE?
AEEE is AMRITA UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM for admission into 4 year B.Tech. Degree programs in engineering schools at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore. It is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham every year on an all India basis.
2) Is AEEE conducted all over India?
Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam is a national level exam and is conducted in more than 75 cities across the country.
3) How to obtain the application form for AEEE?
The application form for AEEE can be obtained online or in person or by post. The application for can be obtained :-
- From the designated branches of post offices, Axis Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd and Federal Bank. The application form costs Rs. 1000/-.
- The application may also be downloaded from its official website, and then duly filled application form may be sent to the Admission Coordinators along with a recent passport size colored photograph, Signatures of the candidate and the parent/Guardian along with a DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore.
4) Who conducts the AEEE?
AEEE is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
5) How to apply online for AEEE?
The candidate may apply online through the University Website: http://aaps.amrita.edu/. The candidate should have:-
- A scanned recent colored passport sized photograph,
- Digitized signature of the candidate and the parent,
- Internet Banking Facility.
- The candidate should retain the printed copy of the application for future reference.
6) What is the application fee for AEEE?
The application fee for AEEE is approx Rs 1000/- which is non refundable.
7) When are the application forms available for AEEE?
The application forms for AEEE are available mostly in the month of December.
8) How to obtain the AEEE application form by post?
The AEEE application form can be obtained by post from the Admission Coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering by sending a written request. The candidate should clearly mention the name and full communication address and send a DD of Rs 1000/- , drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore.
9) What is the postal address for sending the filled in application form for AEEE?
The duly filled in application form may be posted at:
The Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar post, Ettimadi, Coimbatore 641 112,
Ph: 0422- 2685169/170
10) When is the AEEE conducted?
AEEE is conducted mostly in the month of April.
11) How to re-login to complete the printing application using online?
A candidate can re-login using Email id / Application Number and Date of Birth.
12) Difficulty to re-login due to mistake in Email-id or Date of Birth. Help!
In case of such difficulty, send email to email@example.com (link sends e-mail) with details like Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, etc.
13) Is it possible to change exam centre after submitting the application?
No,you are not allowed.
14) When will the Hall Ticket be generated?
Hall Ticket will be generated once the slot selection process is over.
15) Difficulty in downloading the Hall Ticket?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail).
16) Based on the rank in a National or State entrance exam, can a candidate get direct admission in Amrita?
No. Only candidates who appeared for Amrita Entrance Exam are eligible for admission based on their rank.
17) What is the contact email address for collecting admission information about AEEE?
The email address is email@example.com.
18) Is it possible to change exam mode (OMR to Online and vice versa) after submitting the application?
No,you are not allowed.
19) Where should I attend the counselling for B.Tech. admission?
You can attend the counselling in any one of the three campuses mentioned in Information Handbook at your convenience and opt any branch in any one of the four campuses according to the availability of seat at the time of your counselling.
List of AEEE- B.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|