Nov 02, 2015
Apr 17, 2016
May 03, 2016
AEEE- B.Tech 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative AEEE- B.Tech 2016 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Apr 17, 2016|
|Test Start Date||Apr 17, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Mar 30, 2016|
|Test End Date||Apr 23, 2016|
|Test Results Date||May 03, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Nov 02, 2015|
How to Apply for AEEE- B.Tech 2016
1. Create Login ID or Download application from the official website for the filling of application form for the(AEEE B.TECH).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online or offline by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site https://www.amrita.edu/
Step 1: Take a DD of Rs. 1000/- favoring "AEEE ".
- DD can be taken at Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank Bank.
Step 2: Register online
After taking Demand Draft (DD) go to AEEE website and click on Apply now and fill all the details and click apply.
Step 3: After applying take a print out of filled application. Paste a recent Passport Size Photo and Sign where Signature space is provided.
Step 4: Make a photocopy of the Application Form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
Step 5: Make a Note of your “Application Number “ before you post
Step 6: Post/Courier the application along with the Original DD to the below mentioned Address:
AEEE- B.Tech 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Government rules.
List of AEEE- B.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|