Nov 02, 2016
Apr 17, 2017
May 03, 2017
AEEE- B.Tech 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative AEEE- B.Tech 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Apr 17, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Apr 17, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Mar 30, 2017|
|Test End Date||Apr 23, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 03, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Nov 02, 2016|
How to Apply for AEEE- B.Tech 2017
AEEE ONLINE REGISTRATION
For online registration, visit the University website and submit online application following instruction given below. It consists of the following three steps:
2)Upload Photo and
- In the FIRST STEP, the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, Mobile Phone Number, School last studied, Mode of AEEE examination, Test Centre, etc. and press Submit button. After submitting, candidate can view the data entered and it can be edited, if required. If the details entered are correct, candidates need to click on the “I CONFIRM” button.
- After confirmation, data cannot be edited. Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the “I CONFIRM” button, no further changes are possible.
2. Upload Photo:
- For this, candidates will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her recent passport size colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 5 KB and 20 KB) and signature on white paper with black ink ball point pen (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 5 KB and 20 KB) for uploading.
- After uploading the images, click “Proceed for Payment” button. Candidate can choose either ONLINE option or OFFLINE option to make payment of the Application Fee.
3. Online Payment: An application fee of Rs.1000/- may be paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking as per the procedure given. On successful receipt of payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking towards
application fee on or before the prescribed LAST DATE, candidates will be sent an email containing the details of receipt of payment and application confirmation.
Offline Payment: An application fee of Rs.1000/- may also be paid using Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering,” payable at Coimbatore. The details of DD should be filled up in the online application form for completing the submission of the online application. Any mistake in the data entered may lead to rejection of the application. After entering DD Details, click “Submit” button to complete the transaction.
Once the transaction is made, candidates should login using E-mail id / Application number and Date of birth to review and print the “completed application form” along with DD details. Candidates are advised to print two copies of their application form. One copy to be retained by the candidate and the other to be sent along with the Demand Draft to the following address:
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 - 2685169 / 170
On receipt of the duly filled, printed copy of the “completed application form” along with the Original DD towards Application Fee on or before the prescribed LAST DATE, candidate will be sent an email containing the details of receipt of payment and application confirmation. Submission of Application does not reserve any type of admission to the University which is subject to compliance with Rules and Regulations of the University in force at the time of admission.
Eligible Candidates can also register for AEEE by submitting duly filled printed OMR application forms.
Guidelines for Filling Printed OMR Application Form
The printed OMR application form contains 19 items. Please fill up all the items carefully as per the guidelines given below.
Use: (1) black ink ball point pen for writing inside the rectangle boxes
(2) HB pencil for filling-up the bubbles (ovals)
In case of correction of entry made with HB pencil, completely erase the wrong entry without damaging the paper and leaving any smudge, since a partially erased mark leads to wrong reading by the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) machine.
Candidates should take extreme care while writing inside the boxes using black ink ball point pen. In case any letter is entered wrongly, strike out the letter and write above it correctly. Correction fluid should not be used.
1. Name of the Candidate as in 10th Class Certificate
(a) Within the rectangular boxes, write your name in CAPITAL letters as in the 10th class certificate using a Black Ink Ball Point Pen.
(b) Leave one box vacant between the names
(c) Darken the corresponding bubbles fully with HB pencil
(a) Four categories are indicated, namely Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), OBC and Others. Darken the appropriate bubble.
(b) Community certificate shall not be enclosed with the application form, but shall be produced in original during counselling.
Darken the appropriate bubble against Male or Female.
4. Date of Birth
Fill in the date of birth as per the school records in the boxes as below and darken the appropriate bubbles.
5. State/Union Territory / Foreign Country from where you have completed 12th class
(a) The code numbers for the States / Union Territories/other countries. Write the appropriate code numbers in the rectangular box provided USING A BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN and darken the corresponding bubbles USING HB PENCIL. The code denotes the State where the candidate has passed 12th/Pre-degree. Application will not be processed if the State code is not correctly entered.
(b) Your State Quota eligibility will be decided by the state where you completed the 12 th class, and not by your place of birth.
Darken the appropriate bubble against Indian or Foreign national USING HB PENCIL.
7. Mobile Phone Number
Write your mobile phone number USING A BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN and darken the corresponding bubbles USING HB PENCIL.
8. Full name and complete postal address of the candidate (IN CAPITAL LETTERS)
(a) The address written in this box will be scanned as such and used for correspondence. In order to ensure prompt delivery of letter, the full name and address of the candidate should be written legibly in CAPITAL letters USING A BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN. The address should contain House No., House Name, Road / Street, Post Office, District, etc. The writing should not touch or cross the border of the box.
(b) Write clearly your contact telephone number with STD code and mobile number. Write Email address in CAPITAL letters for clarity.
(c) If hand writing is not clear, or the address is incomplete, the letters sent are liable to be returned by the postal authorities and the University will not be responsible in this regard.
Affix a good quality passport size colour photograph (size: 3.5 x 4.5 cm) taken within the last three months. Do not make any attestation on the photograph. Do not staple or pin the photograph. The photograph shall not be larger than the space (box) provided for affixing it.
(b) The candidates are advised to keep with them six copies of the photograph for subsequent use during counselling /admission.
10. Signature of the Candidate
Your signature establishes your identity. Put your usual signature USING A BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN within the box provided. The signature should not touch or cross the border of the box. The signatures in item number 10 and item number 18 shall be identical.
11. Name of Parent/Guardian
Write the name of parent in CAPITAL letters USING A BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN in the rectangular box provided. If both the parents are not alive, write the name of the guardian. Leave one box vacant between the names
12. Academic details
USING A BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN, write in capital letters the Name of school last attended, Address, Post, City, District, State and PIN Code.
13. Mode of Entrance Exam Opted
Entrance Exam is conducted in 2 modes. You can choose one of the following modes:
1) Computer Based Test (CBT) - Conducted in 96 cities on 20 th , 21 st , 22 nd and 23 rd April 2017.
2) Pen and Paper Based Test (P&P) - Conducted in 40 cities on 29 th April 2017. Mark your choice in Item 13 by filling the oval against ONE mode ( C B T o r P & P ) ONLY. If you mark both the ovals, your application becomes invalid and will be rejected.
14. Choice of Exam City (for CBT applicants only)
Select three AEEE CBT city options in the order of preference from the available list of CBT centres. Write your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference of AEEE CBT city codes as per your choice and fill the corresponding bubbles.
15. Date of Entrance Exam (for CBT applicants only)
The candidate can select date and slot of their choice, subject to availability, by visiting the University website after
registration for AEEE-2017 is over.
16. Choice of Exam City (for P&P applicants only)
(Candidates opting for P&P shall choose their two preferred cities, write the city codes and darken the bubbles P&P is scheduled only on 29 th April 2017, and hence there is no choice of date for P&P Applicant.
Candidate and the parent / guardian should read and understand the declaration carefully.
18. Signature of the Candidate with Name
Use black ink ball point pen and put the signature and write the name within the box, not touching or crossing the Sides.
19. Signature of the Parent / Guardian with Name
Use black ink ball point pen and put the signature and write the name within the box, not touching or crossing the sides.
Note: By signing the declaration, the candidate and the Parent / Guardian undertake the responsibility for the correctness of all the statements in the application. So they shall ascertain the truth / correctness of the statements. Application without the signature of the candidate and Parent / Guardian will be rejected. Also, write the place and date in the space marked for the purpose. Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected and no communication will be sent in this regard.
DO’s and DON’Ts (OMR Application form filling)
(1) The coded application form is enclosed in a pre-addressed special envelope. The applicants should send the filled-in application form in the pre-addressed envelop to the Admissions Co-ordinator.
(2) Application form should be filled in English only.
(3) Do not make any stray mark on the coded application form.
(4) Candidates must use o n l y the original OMR coded form; photocopy of the coded form will not be accepted.
(5) Handle the coded s h e e t very carefully. Do not staple , pin, wrinkle, tear or wet the coded sheet. Tampered application is liable to be rejected.
(6) Coded Application Form is to be folded in the same manner as it is supplied. No new fold should be made.
(7) The application form will be processed by computer based Optical Mark Reader. Hence, candidates are informed to use HB Pencil or Black Ink Ball Point Pen.
8) Mark your response, only within the space provided for the purpose. Response marked outside the space will not be read by the Optical Mark Reader.
(9) Do not enclose any certificate along with filled-in application and don’t get attestation in the application.
(10) Request for change or correction of any information given in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstance.
(11) Candidate shall submit only one application.
List of AEEE- B.Tech 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|