Dec 01, 2016
Apr 20, 2017
May 05, 2017
How to Apply for AEEE- B.Tech 2017
To apply for AEEE-2017, the eligible and interested candidates should submit the application in the prescribed form either ONLINE at the official website or using printed OMR application form. BUT NOT BOTH.
- Application for Computer Based Test: Application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
- Application for Pen and Paper Based Test: Application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
- Application Fee: The prescribed application fee for AEEE-2017 is Rs. 1000/- for CBT as well as P&P. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Candidates can complete and submit the online application form available at the official website and pay the prescribed fee before the last date specified.
- Online Payment: An application fee of Rs.1000/- may be paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
REGISTRATION USING PRINTED OMR APPLICATION: Candidates who obtain printed OMR application form should send the filled-in application to the Admissions Coordinator address mentioned in the envelope so as to reach before the last date specified.
Printed OMR Application Forms of AEEE-2017 can be obtained :
- from the list of sale outlets (Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank, and Federal Bank) on payment of Rs. 1000/-.
- Details of sale outlets are given in the University Website “
- from the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Vengal-Chennai (proposed campus) on producing a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- by post from the Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- as mentioned above.
- When a demand draft is used, the candidate should write on the back of the Demand Draft, “B.Tech. Application,” his / her Name and Mobile Number. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled in application and Demand Draft for future reference.
- Application form (online / offline) is designed in an easy to use format.
- Applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form, University has the right to reject the application form(s) / cancel admission.
Eligibility for AEEE- B.Tech 2017
- Candidate’s shall be born on or after 1st July 1996.
- The Candidate must have passed in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
- Those who appear for the above examination in March / April 2017 and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
- Minimum eligibility for management quota is an aggregate of 80% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
AEEE- B.Tech 2017 Important Instructions
- In order to prove identity, the candidate should produce any of the following with photocopy of the same while appearing for AEEE:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Any other authentic document which proves identity.
- Dates for
- Computer Based Test (CBT) 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2017 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday)
- Pen and Paper (P&P) Test 29th April 2017 (Saturday)
- Candidates are required to be present in the Test Centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the hall ticket and occupy their allotted seats 25 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without producing the Hall Ticket. A seat with registration number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the allotted one to him/her, his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Candidates must bring black ball point pen, HB pencils, pencil sharpener, and eraser for CBT and for pen &peper candidates must bring black ink ball point pen, HB pencils, pencil sharpener and eraser Information Handbook.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written bits of paper, Mathematical and Physical Tables, Electronic Gadgets like Calculator, Cell phone, etc. into the examination hall.
- For working purpose, a maximum of three paper sheets will be provided to the candidate during the examination. All rough work will need to be worked in these sheets of paper and no additional material will be given for rough work.
- The used rough sheets to be returned to the invigilators before leaving the examination hall after completion of the test.
- In the examination hall, each candidate shall sign the attendance sheet. This signature shall be identical with the signatures on the Application Form and the Hall Ticket. During the examination, the candidate’s left-hand thumb impression also will be taken for identification. Thumb impression will be taken again at the time of admission for verification.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The test administrator is authorized to dismiss candidates from the test session for any of the following reasons:
- Creating disturbance.
- Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else.
- Talking to other test taker/s.
- Attempting to tamper with the computer system – either hardware or software.
- If found with calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
AEEE- B.Tech Application FAQ
1) What is AEEE?
AEEE is AMRITA UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM for admission into 4 year B.Tech. Degree programs in engineering schools at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore. It is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham every year on an all India basis.
2) Is AEEE conducted all over India?
Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam is a national level exam and is conducted in more than 75 cities across the country.
3) How to obtain the application form for AEEE?
The application form for AEEE can be obtained online or in person or by post. The application for can be obtained :-
- From the designated branches of post offices, Axis Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd and Federal Bank. The application form costs Rs. 1000/-.
- The application may also be downloaded from its official website, and then duly filled application form may be sent to the Admission Coordinators along with a recent passport size colored photograph, Signatures of the candidate and the parent/Guardian along with a DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore.
4) Who conducts the AEEE?
AEEE is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
5) How to apply online for AEEE?
The candidate may apply online through the University Website: http://aaps.amrita.edu/. The candidate should have:-
- A scanned recent colored passport sized photograph,
- Digitized signature of the candidate and the parent,
- Internet Banking Facility.
- The candidate should retain the printed copy of the application for future reference.
6) What is the application fee for AEEE?
The application fee for AEEE is approx Rs 1000/- which is non refundable.
7) When are the application forms available for AEEE?
The application forms for AEEE are available mostly in the month of December.
8) How to obtain the AEEE application form by post?
The AEEE application form can be obtained by post from the Admission Coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering by sending a written request. The candidate should clearly mention the name and full communication address and send a DD of Rs 1000/- , drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore.
9) What is the postal address for sending the filled in application form for AEEE?
The duly filled in application form may be posted at:
The Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar post, Ettimadi, Coimbatore 641 112,
Ph: 0422- 2685169/170
10) When is the AEEE conducted?
AEEE is conducted mostly in the month of April.
11) How to re-login to complete the printing application using online?
A candidate can re-login using Email id / Application Number and Date of Birth.
12) Difficulty to re-login due to mistake in Email-id or Date of Birth. Help!
In case of such difficulty, send email to email@example.com (link sends e-mail) with details like Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, etc.
13) Is it possible to change exam centre after submitting the application?
No,you are not allowed.
14) When will the Hall Ticket be generated?
Hall Ticket will be generated once the slot selection process is over.
15) Difficulty in downloading the Hall Ticket?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail).
16) Based on the rank in a National or State entrance exam, can a candidate get direct admission in Amrita?
No. Only candidates who appeared for Amrita Entrance Exam are eligible for admission based on their rank.
17) What is the contact email address for collecting admission information about AEEE?
The email address is email@example.com.
18) Is it possible to change exam mode (OMR to Online and vice versa) after submitting the application?
No,you are not allowed.
19) Where should I attend the counselling for B.Tech. admission?
You can attend the counselling in any one of the three campuses mentioned in Information Handbook at your convenience and opt any branch in any one of the four campuses according to the availability of seat at the time of your counselling.
List of AEEE- B.Tech 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|