Jan 15, 2016
May 18, 2016
May 23, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
AMU Law EE 2016 Important Instructions
AMU Law EE 2016 Relaxation Policy
AMU Law EE Application FAQ
1) Tell me about AMU University?
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Competitive Entrance Exam is conducted every year by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). The Aligarh Muslim University BA LLB Entrance Examination is Offline Exam. The examination is organized for the admission of students to the five-year integrated BA LLB course offered by the University. Aligarh Muslim University is one of the first purely residential educational institutions of India.
2) What is the difference between the LLB and the BA Law?
- The LLB degree usually consists entirely of law subjects taken over three or four years of the course. (A limited amount of non-law subjects may be taken in the second and final years of the course.)
- The BA Law degree is a mixed degree in which law subjects are studied in conjunction with other non-law subjects, but it is essentially still a law degree because at least two-thirds of the subjects must be law subjects. There is no restriction on the non-law subjects that may be selected, but timetable requirements will often mean that subjects should be chosen from the Faculty of Social Sciences.
3) What is 5 years LLB Course?
It is a course of 5 year duration ending with, conferment double degree of LLB with another degree like BA, BBA or B.Com. The college currently offers 5 year LLB course in BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB.
4) Is there any Entrance Exam for B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program?
Yes, there is Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination for admission in B.A.LL.B – 5 Year Program.
5) In Which Month Conducts Aligarh Muslim University B.A LLB Entrance Exam?
Generally this Exam conducts in the Last week of May every year.
6) Where do I purchase the Application Voucher (AMU Bulletin)?
- Download Application Form from offical site.
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE).
- Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE).
7) What are the modes of fee submission for the exam?
Payment of Course Fee: : Rs 500/- .There are following 3 modes of payment of course Fee:
1.Bank Demand Draft
Bank Demand Draft :
- Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh’.
Bank Challan :
- Bank Challan facilities are available through ICICI and Canara bank.
- Candidates are requested to choose ‘ICICI & Canara Bank’ from bank drop down list and enter the Challan No. in DD No. column, in case they are paying through bank Challan.
- Physically Challenged / Blind candidates need not deposit any Application Fee and may write ’0000′ in DD column.
8) What is the address to send the form and DD in case of DD mode of fee remission?
The forms and DD (only in the DD mode of fee remission) are to be sent at the following address:Asstt. Controller, Admission Section,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Telephone No. : 91 – 571 – 2700935, 2700920 – Extn. ( 1161 ),
9) When is the last date to submit the application?
The last date to submit the application form is second week of March.
10) How to obtain the admit card of the exam?
The admit card may be obtained from the official website of the university.
11) I have filled in wrong spelling of my name / father’s name / mother’s name / incorrect roll number / incorrect city / Pin code etc.
- If you filled in any incorrect details listed or not listed above and have paid fees online, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done under any circumstances. Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
- In case you have paid fees using a DD / Chalan, you may fill another form with correct details and provide same details of DD / Chalan and post the form to us. It will be accepted. In case you have already posted the form with incorrect details, please fill another form with correct details and send again using same DD no. We shall accept corrected version.
12) I have filled incorrect date of birth and have not posted the form yet. Can I correct DOB?
- If you have paid fees online, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
- In case you have made payment through DD / Chalan, you can fill another form and use same DD / Chelan number and post PDF Generated form Even if you have posted the form, you can fill in another form, provide details of DD and send another PDF, it will be accepted.
List of AMU Law EE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Pen & Paper|