AMU - Aligarh Muslim University B.A LLB Entrance Examination (AMU Law EE - 2017)
Jan 15, 2017
Apr 30, 2017
May 08, 2017
Jul 10, 2017
AMU Law EE 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AMU Law EE 2017
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM :
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper.
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
- Go to the following website to fill online application form for the respective courses:
- Before filling up the Application Form, candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
- Details of Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges: The online payment detail will automatically be post in the respective column of the Application form. The PH candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the Processing Charges / Test Fee however the pdf printout of the application form generated online must be submitted with required documents.
- Photograph: Upload your front facing identical good quality colour photographs taken not earlier than three months in the space provided in the Application Form and Appendix of Sports / Debater & Talent Category. The photograph should be taken preferably with dark coloured clothes in a white background.
- Photograph (to be pasted on the hard copy of generated pdf): Paste (do not staple) your front facing identical good quality colour photographs (2.5 cm x 3 cm) taken not earlier than three months in the space provided in the Application Form, Scan Slip and Appendix of Sports / Debater Category. The photograph should be taken preferably with dark coloured clothes in a white background.
- The application Fees is Rs. 250 /- .
- Apllication fees can be paid through ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
Note: All photographs must be self attested except the photograph on Scan Slip.
- Internal/External: Indicate/Select your status as an Internal or External candidate in regard to the Course of study for which applying. (Refer to Important Information and Rules for definition of Internal candidate) i.e. Candidates who have passed / studying the qualifying examination from A.M.U. in the year 2015, 2016 & 2017 will be treated as INTERNAL candidates and all others are EXTERNAL candidate.
- Enrollment No.: Mention your Enrolment Number as allotted by this University (only for candidates who are already enrolled in this University or were enrolled earlier).
- Thumb impression: Upload and Put your Thumb Impression in the box provided(Left Thumb Impression for males and Right Thumb Impression for females)
- Signature: Upload and Put your usual signature within the box provided. The signature must not overflow or touch the border of the box provided. Note: Your signature establishes your identity. Hence, do not merely write your name in capital letters. This may lead to rejection of your application.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- The Admission Test Fee/Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Any other relevant document.
Eligibility for AMU Law EE 2017
AMU Law EE 2017 Important Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR ADMISSION TESTS:
- The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
- Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Office concerned where the Application Form was submitted, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate shall be specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to bring their own Stationary Items required to attempt the Test.
- Eatables/Beverages (except drinking water) are not allowed inside the Admission Test Hall/Room.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter into the Admission Test Hall/Room only 15 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the Admission Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / pager / calculator /any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Admission Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
- During the Test, candidates must maintain perfect silence and must not indulge in any conversation or gesticulation.
- During the Test, the invigilators will check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
- For OMR based tests, the candidates shall initially complete entries on the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet shall be provided to them 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- The time (test duration) as specified on the Question Booklet shall be reckoned from the moment of its distribution.
- Candidates should use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for making entries in the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
- Candidates should not use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/answers on the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave his/her seat for the entire duration of the Admission Test, except under exigencies.
- Use of unfair means or impersonation in Admission Test will be dealt with severely as per the law. Students' Conduct & Discipline Rules of the University are also applicable to the candidates appearing at the Admission Test.
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet before making any entry on them.
- Candidate should not leave his/her seat without handing over the OMR Answer Sheet/Booklet to the Invigilator.
- Violation of any of these instructions by the candidate or the instructions printed on Question booklet, Answer Sheet/Booklet, Guide to Admissions or as announced by the Invigilators during the Test will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature. Further, he/she may be debarred from appearing in any Test/Examination of this University.
- No request for re-evaluation / re-totaling will be entertained.
- The following cases will be treated under unfairmeans and the results of such candidate(s) will not be declared:
- The candidate(s) found with any electronic devices / Cellular Phone / Mobile / Pager / Calculator / Log Tables / Copying material / books / notebooks / bits of paper etc.
- The candidate(s) found talking to each other or discussing any matter during the examination. The candidate(s) disturbing other candidates in the examination room / hall and not maintained complete silence.
- Candidate(s) found removing any page(s) from the Test booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet.
- The candidate(s) not following the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and found arguing with the invigilators / other staff involved in the examination duty at examination centre.
- The candidate(s) found sitting on the seat other than that allotted to him, appeared other centres or appeared in other subject than that mentioned in the admit card.
AMU Law EE Application FAQ
1) Tell me about AMU University?
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Competitive Entrance Exam is conducted every year by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). The Aligarh Muslim University BA LLB Entrance Examination is Offline Exam. The examination is organized for the admission of students to the five-year integrated BA LLB course offered by the University. Aligarh Muslim University is one of the first purely residential educational institutions of India.
2) What is the difference between the LLB and the BA Law?
- The LLB degree usually consists entirely of law subjects taken over three or four years of the course. (A limited amount of non-law subjects may be taken in the second and final years of the course.)
- The BA Law degree is a mixed degree in which law subjects are studied in conjunction with other non-law subjects, but it is essentially still a law degree because at least two-thirds of the subjects must be law subjects. There is no restriction on the non-law subjects that may be selected, but timetable requirements will often mean that subjects should be chosen from the Faculty of Social Sciences.
3) What is 5 years LLB Course?
It is a course of 5 year duration ending with, conferment double degree of LLB with another degree like BA, BBA or B.Com. The college currently offers 5 year LLB course in BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB.
4) Is there any Entrance Exam for B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program?
Yes, there is Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination for admission in B.A.LL.B – 5 Year Program.
5) In Which Month Conducts Aligarh Muslim University B.A LLB Entrance Exam?
Generally this Exam conducts in the Last week of May every year.
6) Where do I purchase the Application Voucher (AMU Bulletin)?
- Download Application Form from offical site.
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE).
- Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE).
7) What are the modes of fee submission for the exam?
Payment of Course Fee: : Rs 500/- .There are following 3 modes of payment of course Fee:
1.Bank Demand Draft
Bank Demand Draft :
- Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh’.
Bank Challan :
- Bank Challan facilities are available through ICICI and Canara bank.
- Candidates are requested to choose ‘ICICI & Canara Bank’ from bank drop down list and enter the Challan No. in DD No. column, in case they are paying through bank Challan.
- Physically Challenged / Blind candidates need not deposit any Application Fee and may write ’0000′ in DD column.
8) What is the address to send the form and DD in case of DD mode of fee remission?
The forms and DD (only in the DD mode of fee remission) are to be sent at the following address:Asstt. Controller, Admission Section,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Telephone No. : 91 – 571 – 2700935, 2700920 – Extn. ( 1161 ),
9) When is the last date to submit the application?
The last date to submit the application form is second week of March.
10) How to obtain the admit card of the exam?
The admit card may be obtained from the official website of the university.
11) I have filled in wrong spelling of my name / father’s name / mother’s name / incorrect roll number / incorrect city / Pin code etc.
- If you filled in any incorrect details listed or not listed above and have paid fees online, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done under any circumstances. Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
- In case you have paid fees using a DD / Chalan, you may fill another form with correct details and provide same details of DD / Chalan and post the form to us. It will be accepted. In case you have already posted the form with incorrect details, please fill another form with correct details and send again using same DD no. We shall accept corrected version.
12) I have filled incorrect date of birth and have not posted the form yet. Can I correct DOB?
- If you have paid fees online, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
- In case you have made payment through DD / Chalan, you can fill another form and use same DD / Chelan number and post PDF Generated form Even if you have posted the form, you can fill in another form, provide details of DD and send another PDF, it will be accepted.
List of AMU Law EE 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Kerala||Malapuram||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Murshidabad||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place