Courses & Exams
News & Articles
AMU Law EE -
Pen & Paper | National Level Exam
Application Fee - General / OBC / SC / ST - Rs.500
Jan 15, 2017
Jan 15, 2017
Admit Card Date
Apr 30, 2017
Apr 30, 2017
May 08, 2017
May 08, 2017
Jul 10, 2017
Jul 10, 2017
AMU Law EE 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative AMU Law EE 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 30, 2017|
|Test Date||May 08, 2017|
|Test Start Date||May 08, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||May 07, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Feb 27, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jul 10, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 15, 2017|
How to Apply for AMU Law EE 2017
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM :
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper.
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
- Go to the following website to fill online application form for the respective courses:
- Before filling up the Application Form, candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
- Details of Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges: The online payment detail will automatically be post in the respective column of the Application form. The PH candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the Processing Charges / Test Fee however the pdf printout of the application form generated online must be submitted with required documents.
- Photograph: Upload your front facing identical good quality colour photographs taken not earlier than three months in the space provided in the Application Form and Appendix of Sports / Debater & Talent Category. The photograph should be taken preferably with dark coloured clothes in a white background.
- Photograph (to be pasted on the hard copy of generated pdf): Paste (do not staple) your front facing identical good quality colour photographs (2.5 cm x 3 cm) taken not earlier than three months in the space provided in the Application Form, Scan Slip and Appendix of Sports / Debater Category. The photograph should be taken preferably with dark coloured clothes in a white background.
Note: All photographs must be self attested except the photograph on Scan Slip.
- Internal/External: Indicate/Select your status as an Internal or External candidate in regard to the Course of study for which applying. (Refer to Important Information and Rules for definition of Internal candidate) i.e. Candidates who have passed / studying the qualifying examination from A.M.U. in the year 2015, 2016 & 2017 will be treated as INTERNAL candidates and all others are EXTERNAL candidate.
- Enrollment No.: Mention your Enrolment Number as allotted by this University (only for candidates who are already enrolled in this University or were enrolled earlier).
- Thumb impression: Upload and Put your Thumb Impression in the box provided(Left Thumb Impression for males and Right Thumb Impression for females)
- Signature: Upload and Put your usual signature within the box provided. The signature must not overflow or touch the border of the box provided. Note: Your signature establishes your identity. Hence, do not merely write your name in capital letters. This may lead to rejection of your application.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- The Admission Test Fee/Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Any other relevant document.
List of AMU Law EE 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Kerala||Malapuram||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Murshidabad||Pen & Paper|