Feb 06, 2016
Apr 20, 2016
May 16, 2016
May 27, 2016
APICET- MBA 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for APICET- MBA 2016
Submission Of Filled In Applications
1) Submission Of Filled In Applications Through Online :
(a) Visit any of the AP Online centers with the following mandatory details:
(b) Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
(c) Name of the Candidate
(d) Candidate's Father Name
(e) Date of Birth of the Candidate
(f) Hall Ticket No. of S.S.C(10th Class) or Equivalent
(g) Mobile number
Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
2) Submission Of Filled In Applications Through Offline :
(a) If you choose to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with ALL the required mandatory details specified in User Guide.
(b) After entering the required details , Click on the "Make Payment’ Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
(c) During the payment process don't click the Back/Refresh buttons or don't close the browser page abruptly.
(d) After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a "Transaction Id" is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button "Proceed to fill Online Application Form".
Eligibility for APICET- MBA 2016
Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC,ST reserved categories).
Marks- At least 50 % marks in Bachelors Degree
Relaxation policy (if any)- At least 45 % marks in Bachelors Degree in case of SC,ST reserved categories
APICET- MBA 2016 Important Instructions
1. Candidates are directed to carry into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen only with Blue or Black ink.
2. Besides this, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material, will be sent out of the examination hall.
3. Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Beforeleaving the examination hall, the candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
4. Every candidate appearing for APICET shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet on which the candidate has to mark the answer and other relevant data. The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet thoroughly and practice the same at their residence which should make it easy for them to answer in the examination hall.
5. The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet should be handled carefully by the candidates. They are advised not to fold, wrinkle or tear the answer sheet under any circumstance.Further, the candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the answer sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the answer sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to disqualification of the candidate.
6. Candidates shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet under any circumstance. Hence they are advised to be careful while handling their answer sheet.
7. Candidates shall read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions.
8. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 200 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) . They should not use HB Pencil for this purpose under any circumstances.
APICET- MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
Relaxation policy (if any)- At least 45 % marks in Bachelors Degree in case of SC,ST reserved categories.
List of APICET- MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Nellore||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Srikakulam||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Bhimavaram||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ongole||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kakinada||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Amalapuram||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vizianagaram||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Kadapa||Pen & Paper|