Jun 19, 2016
Jul 23, 2016
Aug 14, 2016
AUPET 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AUPET 2016
I. Candidates are required to download the appropriate application form and the Information Brochure from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa
II. A demand draft is drawn in favour of Registrar, A.U.Common Entrance Test & Admission Account from any Nationalised Bank payable at Visakhapatnam for the amount as per the details are given below should be enclosed towards registration and Processing fee.
III. Rs. 2000/- for M.B.A. courses with Special Fee Structure
IV. The duly filled in application should accompany with attested copies of the following certificates.
(a) Pass certificate / Degree Provisional or Original Certificate of the qualifying examination.
(b) Marks statements of the qualifying examination.
(c) Date of birth certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent certificate).
(d) Study certificates for the last 7 Years of study or residence certificate in case of private study.
(e) Integrated Community certificates issued by competent authority in case of SC/ST/ OBC candidates.
(f) No objection and Service Certificates from the employers.
(g) Migration certificates for candidates from other universities.
V. Demand Draft towards registration and processing fee.
Office of The Director, Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for the non-receipt of applications sent by Post / Courier or late receipt of applications due to postal delay or for any reason what so ever.
VI. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
Eligibility for AUPET 2016
Any recognized Bachelors Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks. (SC/ST/BC candidates with 45% marks)
Marks- At least 50 % marks.
Reservation policy- SC/ST/BC candidates with 45% marks.
AUPET 2016 Important Instructions
- Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for admission into various courses offered in Campus Colleges of Arts & Commerce, Science, Engineering, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences for the academic year.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Admission Information Brochure -III available on Andhra University Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and select the appropriate course of study based on the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should claim admission under the appropriate categories of reservation by marking in the relevant boxes in the application form. Requests for inclusion or change of category(ies) once claimed will not be entertained under any circumstances. The applications will be processed as per the claims of the candidates only and the admissions will be subject to the validity of their claims.
- The reservation policy of the Government of A.P. that is in vogue in (respect of SC, ST, and BC categories) will be followed in the process of admissions.
- A candidate seeking admission into a particular course has to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified for that course.
- The requirement for admission into Engineering and Pharmaceutical Courses, Home Sciences and Management Studies is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% in the case of SC/ST).
- No call letters will be sent to the candidates. They are advised to visit the University website for admission schedule.
- Hostel accommodation will not be provided for candidates admitted into evening / Diploma Courses.
AUPET 2016 Relaxation Policy
Foreign / NRI Category Seats :
i. 15% supernumerary seats in each Science, Arts, and Engineering course offered at A.U. campus are available to foreign / NRI students. Their applications shall be considered under separate fee structure.
ii. In the absence of qualified candidates in the above said categories unfilled seats will be filled by local candidates based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree with a different fee structure.
List of AUPET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|