Jun 19, 2017
Jul 16, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Aug 14, 2017
AUPET 2017 - Application Steps
AUPET Application News
Andhra University Post Graduate Entrance Exam (AUPET) or Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) admission process is as follows:
- Online application process only through the official website (www.audoa.in or www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa) and pay via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Students can also download the application form once filled and pay Registration fees of Rs. 500 Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) & Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) to any of these banks through challan -Andhra Bank/ State Bank of India
Points to Remember:
- Select eligible courses
- Hall ticket number of qualifying exam
- Percentage marks & year of passing qualifying exam (if passed)
- DOB as per SSC records
- Reservation category (if applicable)
- Please mention if applicable - PwD/ NCC/ Sports/ Cap
- Parental income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs
- Residence proof or relevant certificate for proof of local status
After filling up the application form, verify all details & click “Submit”.
- Upon submitting the form, Application number along with filled details will be generated. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence until the admission process is completed.
- Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence until the admission process is completed.
Note 1* - This application number can be used for future correspondence
Note 2* - Original certificates as mentioned above are required at the time of Counseling
Eligibility for AUPET 2017
Any recognized Bachelors Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks. (SC/ST/BC candidates with 45% marks)
Marks- At least 50 % marks.
Reservation policy- SC/ST/BC candidates with 45% marks.
AUPET 2017 Important Instructions
- The University reserves the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if:
- The application is incomplete
- The candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions
- false or incorrect information is furnished
- Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/ community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in the application once it is received by the University. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during the month of April.
- The Director, DOA is not responsible for non-submission of application within the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
- The candidate should preserve the AUCET hall ticket to produce at the time of the test and later, at the time of admission into the course.
- For NCC/ NSS / Sports categories the certificates obtained in qualifying examination alone are considered.
- The candidates need not apply again for admission into University Colleges, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU and BRAU.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
AUPET 2017 Relaxation Policy
Foreign / NRI Category Seats:
- 15% supernumerary seats per course are offered at A.U. campus, which is available to foreign / NRI students. Their applications shall be considered under separate fee structure.
- In the absence of qualified candidates in the above said categories unfilled seats will be filled by local candidates based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree with a different fee structure.
List of AUPET 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|