Ansal University Entrance Exam (AUEE) Law (AUEE Integrated Law - 2016)
Feb 28, 2016
Apr 20, 2016
May 08, 2016
AUEE Integrated Law 2016 Important Instructions
AUEE Integrated Law Application FAQ
1) Where is Ansal University located?
55, Golf Course Road, Sector B, Sector 54, Gurgaon, Haryana 122003.
2) What is the contact number of Ansal University?
You can contact us through our admission office number – 0124 4750-541/542. Toll Free: 1800 200 5520. Mobile: 99101 22364/95604 70111.
3) Can I visit the University campus?
Yes, you can visit on all working days (Mon-Fri) between 9.00am and 5.00pm., else you can call on above numbers to fix an appointment for your visit.
4) What are the Different Schools/ Programmes at Ansal University?
AU is offering Undergraduate, Post graduate and Doctoral programmes under various schools:
- Sushant School of Art & Architecture(SSAA)
- Sushant School of Design(SSD)
- School of Engineering and Technology ( SET)
- School of Management Studies (SMS)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Allied Health Sciences (SAHS).
5) How can I get the AU Information Brochure and Application form?
- By sending Rs. 1000/- (Pay order/DD made in favor of ‘Ansal University” payable at Gurgaon) to the Dean (Admissions), Ansal University, Sector – 55, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon (HR) – 122 003.
- By visiting Ansal University website and filling “Application Form” ONLINE. Once the application form is filled and application processing fees Rs. 1000/- is paid, Dean (Admissions) Office will send you Information Brochure.
6) What is the mode of payment of fees?
Fees can be deposited through the following methods:
- Pay Order/Demand draft in favor of “ANSAL UNIVERSITY” payable at Gurgaon.
- Credit cardDebit Card
- Online payment facility through AU Portal.
7) What is the Admission process?
After receiving, the Application Form will be processed for eligibility of the candidates. Eligible candidates will be informed about the date/time of the Counseling/admissions process. Candidates will be required to bring requisite documents in original along with their attested photocopies. Details about course specific admission process are mentioned in the Information Brochure.
8) I have filled-up the Application Form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
NO CHANGE can be made after the Final Submission of the Application Form. However, if the time is still left for filling up the Online- Application Form, the applicant has to fill a Fresh/New Application Form along with the prescribed fee. In such case the new ID will be generated by the system and the fee paid for the previously filled Application form will not be refunded. Make Note that the last application form shall be treated as Final.
9) What is the Admit card? How can candidates download it?
The Admit card is a document containing candidate registration details and photograph. Candidates can download their Admit card from the link "Download Admit Card" (to be provided later). It is mandatory to carry the Admit card along with required IDs, on the day of the test.
10) Which academic stream in my XII standard (or equivalent) should I have studied in to be eligible for the AUEE LAW examination?
Students from any academic stream (e.g. science, arts & humanities, commerce etc.) in their XII standard (or equivalent), are eligible to apply for AUEE LAW for 5 years courses.
List of AUEE Integrated Law 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place