Andhra Pradesh EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) (AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) - 2016)
Feb 03, 2016
Apr 21, 2016
Apr 29, 2016
May 16, 2016
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2016 Important Instructions
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) Application FAQ
1) What is the EAMCET?
This is the first question that will come in every one mind commonly and also it is important to know about it, so lets know by reading some simple words. EAMCET is a one of the various top common entrance tests being conducted by JNTUH on behalf of APSCHE for admission into some first year of regular engineering, agriculture and medical professional courses like BE, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D, B.Sc. (Agri), and B.Pharmacy etc. in the AICTE, DCI, PCI, MCI or ICAR approved government or even private institutes across the Andhra Pradesh state only. The full form of this EAMCET is Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.
2) How should I submit the Application form?
ONLY through ONLINE mode. Please visit the Model EAMCET website for more details. Or you can take help form nearest Model EAMCET Helpline center to submit the application.
3) How do I apply ONLINE?
Visit the AP EAMCET website and go through the information carefully. The entire information about AP EAMCET is provided there. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “REGISTER NOW” field. It will guide you through the whole process.
4) What are the mandatory details for filling in the Online Application Form?
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep ready the following mandatory details to fill in the appropriate fields.
a. Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being
b. made through Credit card / Debit card
c. Qualifying Examination appeared or passed
d. Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
e. Stream Applied for (Engineering or Medical)
f. Date of Birth
g. Scanned copy of Photograph with Signature
h. Institution Details
5) What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
There are two modes of payment.
- The first mode is through AP Online centers The locations of / APOnline centers are given in the official website.
- The other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card. The locations of / AP Online centers are given in the official website.
6) How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the Online Application Form?
On successful submission of the Online Application Form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number.
7) What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
The candidate has to take a print of the “Filled in Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number printed in the “Filled in Application Form” for all future correspondence.
8) Should I upload any certificates?
No, you do not have to upload any certificates. However, ALL the candidates have to submit the Filled In Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
9) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (File size less than 30KB and .jpg file format) and Signature (File size less than 15KB and .jpg file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
10) Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary.
11) After completing the Registration process, will I be able to change my application data?
Yes, you can modify your details before the payment is made, but you cannot change anything once the payment is done. Still changes in the excluded fields are to be carried out, then, the candidate has to write a request letter addressing CONVENER AP EAMCET or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12) If I misplace my copy of the “Filled in Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?
You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the official website by giving suitable details.
13) What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Email-id is a mandatory detail as you might be intimated important information about AP EAMCET from time to time to the given e-mail id.
14) What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail. Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your Parents / Guardian.
15) You said filled In Online Application Form is not a Hall Ticket, hence, I somehow forget it to bring to the Examination Hall.
You will not be ALLOWED to take the AP EAMCET Test.
16) I have pressed the Back / Refresh / ANY button during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, will that speed up my payment process?
It is strictly suggested to avoid the operation of Back / Refresh / ANY other buttons during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, this will not only hamper the whole process but the application submission will be incomplete. Hence, you are advised to have patience during the Online Payment through Bank.
17) If I missed the last date for the payment of Registration fee, how should I pay from the next date?
Application will not be entertained after last date of registration i.e.10-04-2016.
18) I have registered for the Engineering (E) stream, later I wish to register for the Agriculture & Medical (AM) stream as I am eligible, can I transfer the already paid Registration Fee to (AM) stream.
No, the Registration Fee cannot be TRANSFERED.
19) I have paid the Registration Fee for the Engineering (E) stream, but I do not wish to take the AP EAMCET exam due to unavoidable reasons. Is the Registration Fee Refundable?
No, the Registration Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
List of AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place