Feb 19, 2017
Apr 19, 2017
Apr 24, 2017
Apr 29, 2017
AP EAMCET(BTech) 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AP EAMCET(BTech) 2017
Payment of Registration Fee-
a) AP ONLINE
1.Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
2. Login to www.apeamcet.org using the "Transaction Id" given above.
b) CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD
1. If you choose to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with ALL the required mandatory details given below.
2. Mandatory details.
3. After entering the details above, Click on the " Make Payment " Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
4. During the payment process don't click the Back/Refresh buttons or don't close the browser page abruptly.
5. After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a "Transaction Id" is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button "Proceed to fill Online Application Form".
Note- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number. Further, your “Filled In Online Application Form” containing all the details uploaded from the database and typed by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.
Eligibility for AP EAMCET(BTech) 2017
AP EAMCET(BTech) 2017 Important Instructions
a. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
b. Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
c. The candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with the OMR Answer Sheet.
d. Candidates will not be allowed to enter examination hall once the examination has commenced.
e. Candidates are permitted to use Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only.
f. Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall:
i) Hall Ticket
ii) good Ball Point Pens (Blue or Black)
iii) Filled in Online Application Form
iv) Attested copy of the Caste certificate (in a case of SC/ST category candidates only).
g. Besides the items listed in Serial No. (2.f) above, the candidate should not bring any other material. This instruction sheet also should not be brought into the examination hall. Candidates should not bring Log books, Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Cell Phones etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the examination hall.
h. The candidate shall first fill in the details concerning the Question Paper Booklet Number and Booklet Code on the OMR Answer Sheet as well as Nominal Roll. The candidate shall read carefully the instructions before he/she starts answering the questions.
i. Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case, they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must ensure to return the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator. The candidate is permitted to leave the examination hall only when the Invigilator satisfies with the complete receipt of OMR Answer Sheets and allow the candidates to leave the hall. The candidate will be permitted to carry the Question Paper Booklet along with them after the completion of the examination.
AP EAMCET(BTech) Application FAQ
1) What is the EAMCET?
This is the first question that will come in every one mind commonly and also it is important to know about it, so lets know by reading some simple words. EAMCET is a one of the various top common entrance tests being conducted by JNTUH on behalf of APSCHE for admission into some first year of regular engineering, agriculture and medical professional courses like BE, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D, B.Sc. (Agri), and B.Pharmacy etc. in the AICTE, DCI, PCI, MCI or ICAR approved government or even private institutes across the Andhra Pradesh state only. The full form of this EAMCET is Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.
2) How to get notification?
Concerned recently announced official notification for this entrance test along with relevant prospectus, detailed procedure for application submission and other important information will be available in the official website for quick downloading.
3) Why have you gone for Online Application Form submission this year?
Online Application Form has many advantages. Completing an Online Application Form is easy and fast compared to the Printed Application Form and ICR/OMR sheet. The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student such as standing in endless queues at Andhra Bank / e-Seva / Mee Seva to purchase Printed Application forms, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the Regional Centers / EAMCET office, unexpected delays, uncertainty and confusion due to posting/receiving of Hall Tickets. Further, for the EAMCET office to work and manage a large number of applications is a laborious task coupled with wastage of extra, unsold Application forms and other stationery items. In addition to this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily. Since the inception of the online submission of the application form in 2012, the success, convenience and the remarkable response achieved till 2013, gives us pleasure to continue the same even for the year 2014 with an objective to “SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT”.
4) What are the mandatory details for filling in the Online Application Form?
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep ready the following mandatory details to fill in the appropriate fields.
a. Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being
b. made through Credit card / Debit card
c. Qualifying Examination appeared or passed
d. Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
e. Stream Applied for (Engineering or Medical)
f. Date of Birth
g. Scanned copy of Photograph with Signature
h. Institution Details
5) How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the online application form?
On successful submission of the online application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number. Further, your “Filled In Online Application Form” containing all the details uploaded from database and typed by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.
6) What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
The candidate has to take a print of the Filled In Application Form, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number in the Filled In Application Form for all future correspondence. If e-mail id. is submitted during the online submission process, then a copy of the “Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.
7) Should I upload any certificates?
No, you do not have to upload any certificates. However, ALL the candidates have to submit the Filled In Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall. If the candidate belongs to SC / ST category, then he/she needs to submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate to Invigilator in the examination hall along with a copy of the Filled In Application Form too.
8) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
If your Qualifying examination is conducted by Intermediate Board of Education, A.P. and you have passed the Qualifying examination, then you need not upload the photo and signature as they are available with the EAMCET office. However, if you belong to CBSE or ISC or equivalent exam, then you need to upload the Photo (File size less than 30KB and .jpg file format) and Signature (File size less than 15KB and .jpg file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
9) If I wish to appear for both streams Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM), will I be allotted the same Test centre or different Test centres?
Generally, you will be allotted the same Test centre to appear for both streams (E & AM).
10) I am an OBC category candidate. Should I also enclose the category certificate?
OBC or OC candidates need NOT submit any certificates. ONLY SC / ST category students have to submit the duly attested photo copy of the Caste Certificate along with the Filled In Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination hall during the EAMCET test. However, OBC students have to produce the Category Certificates at the time of admission.
11) If I choose the Payment Gateway option, how should I submit the ONLINE Application form?
Before selecting the Debit / Credit card payment mode for Registration fee, the candidate has to be ready with the required mandatory details. After payment, the ONLINE Application form will appear. Fill in all the mandatory details, read the declaration and SUBMIT.
12) What are the Boxes given in the bottom of the Filled in Online Application form?
The boxes at the bottom of the Filled In Online Application Form are meant for affixing photograph, signing and place thumb impression of the candidate. A recent passport color photograph of the candidate has to be affixed and attested (by a Gazetted Officer / the Principal of the College where the candidate has last studied) in the appropriate box before coming to the examination hall. The Signature and Left hand thumb impression of the candidate have to be done at the designated places on the Filled in Online Application form should be done during the examination in the presence of the Invigilator.
13) Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary.
14) After completing the ONLINE application process and generating printable Application form, will I be able to login again to change my application data?
NO, after submission of the ONLINE application form, a “Filled In Application Form” is generated. The candidate should take a print of the application form and hence, cannot modify the data. Therefore, the candidates are highly expected to be extra careful while filling the ONLINE application form. However, some of the fields (excluding Stream, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Regional Test Centre and SSC Hall Ticket details) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be edited by the Candidate during a permitted period. Still changes in the excluded fields are to be carried out, then, the candidate has to write a request letter addressing CONVENER or REGIONAL COORDINATOR, EAMCET or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
15) I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?
The candidates are highly expected to be extra careful while filling the ONLINE application form. However, some of the fields (excluding Stream, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Regional Test Centre and SSC Hall Ticket details) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be edited by the Candidate during a permitted period. Still changes in the excluded fields are to be carried out, then, the candidate has to write a request letter addressing CONVENER or REGIONAL COORDINATOR, EAMCET or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 040-23150362 / 040-23150462.
16) If I misplace my copy of the “Filled In Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?
You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the website by giving suitable details.
17) I have missed to take a print of my ONLINE application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?
You can take a copy by typing the Registration number and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number and take a printout from the website by clicking “Print Your Filled In Application Form”.
18) What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Email-id is not a mandatory detail but desirable as you might be intimated important information about EAMCET from time to time.
19) What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail. Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your Parents / Guardian.
20) My Registration No. is lost, whom should I contact?
If your Registration No. is lost, click the “Forgot Registration Number”, contact your nearest Regional Coordinator / EAMCET office. For more details visit the website .
21) I forgot to Affix the recent color photograph and attestation by Gazetted Officer on the Filled In Online Application Form, what should I do?
The candidate is expected to doubly ensure that the color photograph is affixed and attested by the Gazetted Officer / Principal of the College well in advance before the Examination, as it is mandatory to submit the same to Invigilator in the examination hall.
22) You said Filled In Online Application Form is not a Hall Ticket, hence, I somehow forget it to bring to the Examination Hall.
You will not be ALLOWED to take the EAMCET test.
23) If I arrive in the EAMCET Examination Hall late by 1 minute, will I be allowed to take the exam?
The candidate aspiring for EAMCET examination will NOT BE ALLOWED into the examination hall if he/she is late by 1 minute. Hence, there is no scope for taking the exam. In view of the unwanted situations in the past, the candidates are advised to reach the Test Centre well in advance keeping inview he time required for traveling and traffic conditions.
24) I have pressed the Back / Refresh / ANY button during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, will that speed up my payment process?
It is strictly suggested to avoid the operation of Back / Refresh / ANY other buttons during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, this will not only hamper the whole process but also your submission will be incomplete. Hence, you are advised to have patience during the Online Payment through Bank.
25) I have already registered for the Engineering (E) stream and now I wish to apply for Agriculture & Medical (AM) stream too. Can I use the same Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Exam and submit another application form?
No, the candidate is not allowed to apply for another stream after having already registered for one stream. Even the system will not accept the Hall Ticket number once registered. If you want to change you have to visit the EAMCET website or approach the EAMCET office by sending an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact at 040-23150362 / 040-23150462.
26) With the help of the AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva acquired Transaction Id. I have started filling the Online Application Form. Unfortunately, I did not complete the process by clicking the “SUBMIT” button and the “Filled In Online Application Form” was not generated. Can I use the same Transaction Id. again and restart the filling of the Online Application Form?
Yes, the candidae can use the same Transaction Id. as long as you do not press the “Submit Application” button in Online Application Form.
27) I have registered for the Engineering (E) stream, later I wish to register for the Agriculture & Medical (AM) stream as I am eligible. Can I transfer the already paid Registration Fee to (AM) stream.
No, the Registration Fee cannot be TRANSFERED.
28) I have paid the Registration Fee for the Engineering (E) stream, but I do not wish to take the EAMCET exam due to unavoidable reasons. Is the Registration Fee Refundable?
No, the Registration Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
29) Can I exchange the Transaction Id. with my friend?
No, the Transaction Id. is not TRANSFERABLE.
List of AP EAMCET(BTech) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Nellore||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Srikakulam||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Bhimavaram||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ongole||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kakinada||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Eluru||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Narasaraopet||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Machilipatnam||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Amalapuram||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anakapalle||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Nandyal||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vizianagaram||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Kadapa||Pen & Paper|