Feb 17, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 09, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
AP ECET 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative AP ECET 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||May 01, 2016|
|Test Date||May 09, 2016|
|Test Start Date||May 09, 2016|
|Admit Card End Date||May 08, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Apr 23, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Jun 26, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Feb 17, 2016|
How to Apply for AP ECET 2016
1. For registration and submission of online application, the aspiring candidates have to visit
the website - www.apecet.org.
2. All the details required in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
3. The Adhar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
4. The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
5. Registration Fee without late fee: Rs. 400/-
AP ECET 2016 Relaxation Policy
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In the case of University Colleges, the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
List of AP ECET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur||Pen & Paper|