Feb 19, 2017
May 01, 2017
May 07, 2017
Jun 26, 2017
AP ECET 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative AP ECET 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||May 01, 2017|
|Test Date||May 07, 2017|
|Test Start Date||May 07, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||May 06, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Apr 23, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jun 26, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Feb 19, 2017|
AP ECET Application News
Application Process for AP ECET B. Tech Lateral Entry:
- For registration and submission of online application, students will have to visit the official website of AP ECET
- All the details required in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields
- The Adhar Card number of the candidate is mandatory
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking)
How to Apply for AP ECET 2017
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep the following mandatory details ready to fill in the appropriate fields:
The Mandatory details are as follows:
|DETAILS REQUIRED||DOCUMENT TO BE REFERRED|
AP Online Center / Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through AP Online Center)
|Receipt form from AP Online/Citizen Services Center|
|Diploma / B.Sc. Hall Ticket Number & Year Of Pass Year College Name & College Code||Diploma / B.Sc Hall Ticket number & Of Pass Year College Code And College name|
Qualifying Examination appeared or Passed Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying
|Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number Passed of Degree or equivalent|
|Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent|
|Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Local Status (AU/OU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|Income of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP,etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
- On your Internet Browser (preferably Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above) type the website address press ENTER button and you will see the following screen displayed on the computer screen.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Registration Fee Payment Procedure( AP Online / Debit / Credit card).
- If the selected payment mode is through the DEBIT / CREDIT CARD (PAYMENT GATE WAY) the control will be navigated to the PAYMENT GATEWAY, for payment purpose. Once the payment is completed, the candidate will be automatically redirected page to complete the Online Application Form with the required details.
(NOTE: During the Payment process, DO NOT click on Back / Refresh buttons or DO NOT close the Browser page abruptly.)
The following pages will be displayed during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit card and proceed to the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- Select Proceed to Pay the Fee through Payment Gateway Using Credit Card/DebitCard.
- If already fee paid using Credit Card / Debit Card then select Proceed to Verify and fill Application form if already paid through Credit Card / Debit
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the below page “Payment Status”.
- After your preview application please check your submitted details carefully and submit your application form.
- If you want to still make any changes to the Application form, you have the option of Edit to go back. If you are satisfied, then click Submit .
AP ECET 2017 Relaxation Policy
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In the case of University Colleges, the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
List of AP ECET 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur||Pen & Paper|