Jun 12, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
JEE- Advanced (AAT) 2016 Important Instructions
JEE- Advanced (AAT) Application FAQ
1) How many attempts candidates have for appearing in JEE Advanced (AAT) exam?
Candidates can appear for the JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in consecutive years.
2) What is my login id to apply for JEE (Advanced) (AAT) ?
Candidates must register online at the JEE (Advanced) 2017 online portal for AAT.
3) Do I need to enter my mobile number in the application form for JEE (Advanced)(AAT)?
Yes, you need to have at least one valid mobile number in the application form.
4) How many mobile numbers I can give in the application form for JEE (Advanced) (AAT)?
You can give up to two mobile numbers.
5) In which step I can upload my certificates in the application form for JEE (Advanced)(AAT) ?
In the Step 2, you upload your certificates.
6) In which step I can pay the registration fee in the application form for JEE (Advanced) (AAT) ?
In step 3, you are required to pay the fee.
7) Can I use credit card to pay the registration fee for JEE (Advanced) (AAT) ?
The registration fee payment is through net banking, debit cards and SBI challan only. No credit card payment is permitted.
8) Is it advisable to fill in the registration form for JEE (Advanced) (AAT) on the last date?
The confirmation from the banks comes only once in a day! So earlier submission of your application is recommended.
9) During JEE (Main) registration I have declared my category wrongly. Can I correct it during JEE (Advanced)(AAT) registration?
No. Category declared during JEE (Main) registration cannot be changed.
10) I have Class XII pass certificate and the marks statement as a separate document. Which document should I upload during the JEE (Advanced)(AAT) registration?
Upload the Class XII marks statement.
11) How can I get reservation benefit under OBC(NCL) category in JEE (Advanced)(AAT) ?
If your parents’ income falls under NON-CREAMY LAYER (NCL) of the other backwards classes (OBC), then you are eligible for the OBC (NCL) quota. If you do not fall under NCL, then do not tick the OBC(NCL) button.
12) I have OBC-NCL certificate issued in the format specified by a state government. Can I upload this certificate to avail myself of OBC-NCL benefits?
No. The certificate should be in the format specified by the central government as per the prescribed format and the caste should be in the central list of OBCs.
13) I have declared my category as OBC-NCL during JEE (Main) registration. But I do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL). Can I register for JEE (Advanced) ?
Yes, you can register by declaring that you do not belong to OBC(NCL) provided if your JEE (Main) score is above the general category cut-off. If your JEE (Main) score is below the general category cut-off you are not eligible for JEE (Advanced).
14) When will I get my Admit Card?
No separate admit card will be issued for AAT. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2017 should be produced in the AAT examination hall.
15) How many exam centers are there for JEE Advanced(AAT)?
AAT will be conducted only at the seven zonal coordinating IITs.
List of JEE- Advanced (AAT) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|