Mar 19, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 30, 2016
ATIT 2016 Important Instructions
ATIT Application FAQ
1) What is ATIT ?
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) is a national level entrance exam, which is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for taking admission to B.Tech program offered at Faculty of Science and Technology (FST) .
2) What is the legal status of the IFHE, Hyderabad?
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) is Declared as Deemed to be University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
3) Are the degrees issued by the IFHE, Hyderabad recognized by UGC?
Yes, the degrees issued by the IFHE, Hyderabad are recognized by UGC.
4) Are the programs of the IFHE, Hyderabad recognized by AICTE?
As per the AICTE Act, Universities, do not need approvals from AICTE. Only affiliated colleges of Universities need AICTE approval.
5) What is the examination date for ATIT ?
ATIT offline test will be held on first week of May and online test will be held first week of May to second week of May.
6) How to apply for ATIT ?
Candidates can apply online or by filling the OMR application form(offline).
7) Where is the ATIT conducted?
For admission into B.Tech. Programs, ATIT is conducted at various campuses of ICFAI. These campuses are located at Jaipur, Hyderabad, Tripura, Raipur, Jharkhand and Dehradun and Himachal Pradesh.
8) What is the procedure to apply for ATIT?
Candidates may apply online for ATIT by any of the following methods:
Online Application Form: The application forms are available at website . The candidate can fill up the application form online and make a payment of Rs 700/- towards the cost using visa or master card or Citibank card. The candidates have to attach their scanned colored photograph with the application. The application material is then sent to the applicant.
Downloaded Application Form: he applicant may download the application form from the website . The duly filled application form may be then sent to the Admissions Officer along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700 towards the cost. The DD is drawn in favor of “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad. The application material is then sent to the applicant.
9) When are the application forms for ATIT issued?
The application forms for ATIT- ADMISSION TEST FOR ICFAI TECH are issued in the month of March or April.
10) What is the application fee for ATIT ?
Application fee for ATIT is Rs.700/-.
11) How can we pay the application fee for ATIT ?
Candidates can pay the application fee via credit/debit card (visa/master card/internet banking) or through DD drawn in favor of “IFHE - A/c ATIT Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad.
12) When is the last date for receipt of OMR/ online application form for ATIT ?
Last date for receipt of completed OMR/ online application form is second week of April.
13) When is the ATIT conducted?
The ATIT is conducted mostly in the month of May.
14) Is the efficiency in Computer skills required by the candidate to appear for ATIT online exam?
No, the computer experience or typing skills are not a pre-requisite for a candidate to appear for ATIT online exam.
15) What is the correspondence to submit the application form?
The duly filled application form may be submitted to the
Admission Officer (B.Tech. Program),
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad - 500082.
Phone No. 040-23440966/67/68.
List of ATIT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Both Online and Pen & Paper|