Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Both Online and Pen & Paper | National Level Exam
Application Fee - General / SC / ST / OBC - Rs.1100
Jun 26, 2017
Jun 26, 2017
Admit Card Date
Jul 20, 2017
Jul 20, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Jul 28, 2017
Jul 28, 2017
ATMA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for ATMA 2017
- The Payment is accepted from the candidates from 1 February.
- For other tests, the dates of Payment/Registration will be announced on the website after completion of the previous test.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill his/her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form. (Important: You should write correct mail ID and Date of Birth)
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on the Next button.
- After successful registration for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Application (Registration Form). You will receive an auto-generated mail to your email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using her/his login credentials, s/he can print the filled in a registration form or admit card or test result.
- A hard copy of the test result will not be sent unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- Registration fee once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email their query to ATMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
- There are four options available to the candidate for making payment:
- Through debit /credit card (Payment Gateway)
- Through Net Banking
- Bank Transfer
Eligibility for ATMA 2017
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen. He/She should have a Bachelor’s degree or must have passed its equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme with any stream (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech), from any University recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year of their qualifying examination can also apply. There is usually a minimum percentage requirement of 50% aggregate marks in graduation or any equivalent degree to appear in the MBA entrance exam and the same applies here too, but this percentage criteria may vary for various Management Institutes or Universities.
ATMA 2017 Important Instructions
- The question booklet, as well as the answers sheet, will be supplied by ATMA. You should bring with you two HB pencils, one eraser, one pencil sharpener and one ballpoint pen.
- You should also bring with you the specimen answer sheet given in the bulletin. This will help you filling in the information on the actual answer sheet in the examination hall.
- Please bring the Admit Card and identity card (undetached) with photographs pasted in the space provided when you come to appear for the ATMA. You have to put your signature on the line for Applicant’s Signature only in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Please ensure that the photographs on both the Admit Card and Identity Card are verified and signed by invigilator in the examination hall.
- Admit card for ATMA should be surrendered to the Invigilator and Identity Card should be retained by You.
- You have to download your Admit Card from the website using the login credentials.
Other Important Instructions:
- Admit Card is valid when the photograph of the candidate is passed on it and produced with a Photo ID proof.
- Possession of Mobile Phones even in SWITCH OFF mode will be treated as MALPRACTICE and invites strict punishment. Do not bring Mobile Phones to the Test Centres as there is no arrangement for safe keeping.
- You are not allowed to carry calculators, statistical tables, laptop computer or gadgets that could be of unfair assistance.
- You have to report at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- In all Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each question will have only one correct or most appropriate answer. The answer must be indicated by selecting the check box provided at the left side of the options.
- Ensure that your test invigilator signs in the space provided in your admit card.
- Use of unfair means, disobedience of instructions, arguing or threatening the examination officials, cheating, etc. will be treated as MALPRACTICE. This may lead to cancellation of your exams, besides any other liabilities under the law.
List of ATMA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Kolhapur||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Nashik||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Thane||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Bhubaneswar||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||Both Online and Pen & Paper|