Feb 04, 2016
Apr 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AUAT B.Tech 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative AUAT B.Tech 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 01, 2016|
|Test Date||May 08, 2016|
|Admit Card End Date||May 08, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Mar 13, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Jun 01, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Feb 04, 2016|
How to Apply for AUAT B.Tech 2016
Candidates are instructed to visit the Website of Aliah University http://www.aliah.ac.in and http://www.aliahadmission. com
1. Fill-up the NAME, CHOICE OF CENTRE,CHOICE OF PROGRAMME ,DATE OF BIRTH, YEAR OF PASSING AND PERCENTAGE OF MARKS very carefully. If a candidate is appearing in the H.S/qualifying examination, he/she must NOT enter any percentage of marks. Enter the year and percentage of marks of 10th class only. Similarly, if a candidate appearing in the graduation examination, he/she must NOT enter any percentage of marks of graduation. Enter the year and percentage of marks of Part - I and Part - II , and aggregate Marks.
2. Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
3. For Choice of Centre: Proper selection of centres to be made.
4. For Choice of Programme: Please Give the code number for your desired subject only.
5. You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
6. Options given in the Application cannot, in general, be changed at later stage.
7. The cost of the application is non-refundable.
8. Select the choice of codes for programmes for which you intend to appear at AUAT.
9. Select the centers in order of your preference Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT will be taken by the authority.
10. Request for change of Test Centre will not be entertained.
11. Candidates are cautioned against falling prey to any assurance/offer by any individual/agency for all sorts of Admission to Aliah University. N.B. No donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any course offered by the University.
AUAT B.Tech 2016 Relaxation Policy
RESERVATION OF SEATS:
Physically Challenged (PC):
Candidates For candidates belonging to the PC category, who are otherwise fit to pursue the course and qualify in AUAT- with relaxed norms relevant to this category, 3% seats are reserved as specified by the Government of India. For any category of disability (viz., orthopedic, visual, speech, and/or hearing), benefit would be given to those candidates who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/extremities/ whole body, etc. The candidates in this category will be required to submit a certificate of impairment from the competent authority.
NB: The category of a candidate other than PC is hereby termed as GEN category.
Students from outside West Bengal:
5% of seats are available to eligible candidates from outside the State of West Bengal but they have to appear and qualify in AUAT. The candidates wish to apply in this category must be : (i) domicile of a state other than West Bengal. (ii) his/her last attended institute must be outside of West Bengal. They must apply with supportive documents.
Students from Foreign Countries:
A limited number of seats will be available to foreign students with requisite background subject to the clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Students from WBJEE and JEE(Main) (for B Tech/Integrated MCA/Integrated MSc in Comp. Sc. Course only):
5% of the seats in 4 year B Tech Programmes, are reserved for the students who will be successful in WBJEE and JEE(Main) examinations. These candidates are exempted from appearing AUAT. They will have to apply in plain paper with a copy of Rank Card issued by WBJEE/JEE (Main) at AUAT office, New Town, Rajarhat, on or after 1st June to 22nd June. A separate merit list for those candidates will also be published.
NB: After the last counseling if any reserved seat/seats remain vacant, the University has every right to fill up the vacant seats from GEN category strictly from the merit list.
List of AUAT B.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Pen & Paper|
|Tripura||Agartala||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Malda||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Burdwan||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||coochbehar||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||krishnanagar||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||berhampore||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||raiganj||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||bankura||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Barasat||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Arambag||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Basirhat||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Baruipur||Pen & Paper|