May 17, 2017
May 25, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AUAT BBA+MBA 2017
Image size should be less than 500 kb. Keep the name of the Image file as “Pic” for photograph and “sign” for signature (No special characters allowed in the image file names).
- The envelope containing the Application Form and attested copies of Age proof, mark sheet etc must be submitted to the CVS centers from where the forms have been collected. In the case of ONLINE application, the ‘Confirmation Sheet’ generated are to be submitted ONLINE.
- Candidates will have to take the print of the fill-in ‘Confirmation sheet’ and then along with the Confirmation sheet, he/she will have to send all the testimonials (mentioned above) with the filled-in ‘Confirmation sheet’ to the University office by speed post/Registered Post at the address given below.
- In case any candidate is unable to attach his/her photograph and signature through ONLINE, he/she will have to send all the testimonials (mentioned above) with the application form (along with posted photograph and signature) to the University office by speed post/Registered Post at the following address "The Chairman, AUAT-2017, Aliah University, 6th Floor, DN-18, Sector-V, Salt Lake Kolkata-700091".
Eligibility for AUAT BBA+MBA 2017
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Important Instructions
Candidates are instructed to visit the Website of Aliah University:
- Fill-up the Name, choice of centre, choice of programme, date of birth, year of passing and percentage of marks very carefully. If a candidate is appearing in the H.S/qualifying examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks. Enter the year and percentage of marks of 10th class only. Similarly, if a candidate appearing in the graduation examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks of graduation. Enter the year and percentage of marks of Part - I and Part - II and aggregate Marks.
- Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
- For Choice of Centre: Proper selection of centres to be made.
- For Choice of Programme: Please Give the code number for your desired subject only.
- You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
- Options given in the Application cannot, in general, be changed at a later stage.
- The cost of the application is non-refundable.
- Select the choice of codes for programmes for which you intend to appear at AUAT.
- Select the centers in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT will be taken by the authority.
- Request for change of Test Centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates are cautioned against falling prey to any assurance/offer by any individual/agency for all sorts of Admission to Aliah University. N.B. No donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any course offered by the University.
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Physically Challenged (PC) Candidates
For candidates belonging to the PC category, who are otherwise fit to pursue the course and qualify in AUAT-2016 with relaxed norms relevant to this category, 3% seats are reserved as specified by the Government of India. For any category of disability (viz., orthopedic, visual, speech, and/or hearing), a benefit would be given to those candidates who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/extremities/ whole body, etc. The candidates in this category will be required to submit a certificate of impairment from the competent authority. NB: The category of a candidate other than PC is hereby termed as GEN category.
Students from outside West Bengal
5% of seats are available to eligible candidates from outside the State of West Bengal but they have to appear and qualify in AUAT-2016.The candidates wish to apply in this category must be (i) domicile of a state other than West Bengal. (ii) his/her last attended institute must be outside of West Bengal. They must apply with supportive documents.
Students from Foreign Countries
A limited number of seats will be available to foreign students with requisite background subject to the clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
List of AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Pen & Paper|
|Tripura||Agartala||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Malda||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Burdwan||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||krishnanagar||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||berhampore||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||raiganj||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||bankura||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Barasat||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Baruipur||Pen & Paper|