Apr 10, 2017
May 10, 2017
May 20, 2017
May 30, 2017
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AUAT BBA+MBA 2017
Before filling up online application form applicants are requested to check his/her eligibility criteria whether he/she is applicable for that particular programme or not.
Online Application Application Fees
|Application for Single Course (MALE)||Rs. 500|
|Application for Single Course (FEMALE)||Rs. 300|
|Application for any additional course (MALE)||Rs. 250 extra|
|Application for any additional course (FEMALE)||Rs. 150 extra|
- Fill-up the name, choice of centre, choice of programme, date of birth, year of passing and percentage of marks very carefully. If a candidate is appearing in the H.S/qualifying examination, he/she must NOT enter any percentage of marks. Enter the year and percentage of marks of 10 class only. Similarly, if a candidate appearing in the graduation examination, he/she must NOT enter any percentage of marks in graduation. Enter the year and percentage of marks of Part - I and Part - II, and aggregate Marks.
- Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
- Candidates careful for Proper selection of centres to be made.
- You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
- Options given in the Application cannot, after submitting, be changed at the later stage.
- The cost of the application is non-refundable.
- The envelope containing the Application Form and attested copies of Age proof, mark sheet etc must be submitted to the CVS centers from where the forms have been collected. In the case of ONLINE application, the ‘Confirmation Sheet’ generated are to be submitted ONLINE.
- Candidates will have to take the print of the fill-in ‘Confirmation sheet’ and then along with the Confirmation sheet, he/she will have to send all the testimonials (mentioned above) with the filled-in ‘Confirmation sheet’ to the University office by speed post/Registered Post at the address given below.
- In case any candidate is unable to attach his/her photograph and signature through ONLINE, he/she will have to send all the testimonials (mentioned above) with the application form (along with posted photograph and signature) to the University office by speed post/Registered Post at the following address "The Chairman, AUAT-2017, Aliah University, 6th Floor, DN-18, Sector-V, Salt Lake Kolkata-700091".
Eligibility for AUAT BBA+MBA 2017
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Important Instructions
Candidates are required to read the instructions given in the hall ticket carefully:-
- Candidates need to appear for AUAT 2017 offline examination at the designated venue as mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidates need to submit a photocopy of photo identity proof (as brought by them in original) as mentioned on hall ticket.
- Candidate will be required to put left thumb impression on attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- The question paper will be set in English only.
- The exam carries 100 marks, for every right answer, two marks will be awarded whereas no negative marking is applicable for a wrong answer.
- Use of calculators, slide rules, log tables or other such arithmetic aids and cellular phone, pager, other personal items, etc. is not permitted inside the exam hall.
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
- Physically Challenged (PC) Candidates:- For candidates belonging to the PC category, who are otherwise fit to pursue the course and qualify in AUAT with relaxed norms relevant to this category, 3% seats are reserved as specified by the Government of India. For any category of disability (viz., orthopedic, visual, speech, and/or hearing), a benefit would be given to those candidates who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/extremities/ whole body, etc. The candidates in this category will be required to submit a certificate of impairment from the competent authority. NB: The category of a candidate other than PC is hereby termed as GEN category.
- Students from outside West Bengal:- 5% of seats are available to eligible candidates from outside the State of West Bengal but they have to appear and qualify in AUAT. The candidates wish to apply in this category must be (i) domicile of a state other than West Bengal. (ii) his/her last attended institute must be outside of West Bengal. They must apply with supportive documents.
- Students from Foreign Countries: - A limited number of seats will be available to foreign students with requisite background subject to the clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
List of AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Pen & Paper|
|Tripura||Agartala||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Malda||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Burdwan||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Krishnanagar||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Berhampore||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Raiganj||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Bankura||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Barasat||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Baruipur||Pen & Paper|