Aurora's Management Aptitude Test AMAT (PGDM) (AMAT - 2016)
Mar 01, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 15, 2016
AMAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AMAT 2016
- Register yourself as a New User, Clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE”. Then press the button Create User.
- The Candidates are advised to note down the user id and password which will be applicable for all future references regarding this examination’s /test’s and also for future notification’s /advertisement.
- Candidate can pay ‘Application Fee’ either through “E-Challan” or through “E-Payment ” option or by cash. While for pay fees online you can use your debit/credit/net banking. Now fill all necessary details which required paying fees online.
- After successfully submit application form take print out of it by given button.
- Also, save it on your computer this is the proof of your filled application form Keep this form safe for future use.
Eligibility for AMAT 2016
A Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline with not less than 45% marks in aggregate from a college recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2016. Those completing their final examinations by May/June 2016 can also apply for the Fall Batch and those beyond June for Spring Batch.
Marks- minimum qualification is Bachelor's degree of with 45%.
Relaxation Policy (if any)- N/A
AMAT 2016 Important Instructions
A) The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions.
B) The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate.
C) The candidate, seeking the benefit of reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of at least one expert / specialist from the specialty of orthopedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation.
D) The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall
(i) Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
(ii) Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability.
E) In case, there are not enough number of Candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
AMAT Application FAQ
1) Is the Diploma (PGDM) recognized as equivalent to MBA?
Yes, it is accepted as equivalent in the job market. The AICTE recognizes both PGDM and MBA.
2) How will my application be evaluated ?
The Admissions Committee reviews each application received in depth. For short listing a student, we emphasize on the leadership potential, personal qualities and characteristics, participation by the student in co-curricular activities, previous academic performance, and scores in entrance examinations such as CAT / XAT / MAT/AMAT.
3) In which part of the application may I enter additional information, including special circumstances ?
Please enter important information that you want the Admissions Committee to know in a separate sheet and submit it along with the admission form.
4) How do I add new information if I have already submitted my application ?
Once the application has been submitted, the Admissions Committee cannot accept application updates other than contact updates. The candidates may however, submit their updates at the time of interview.
5) What is the last date for applying ?
The registration form can be submitted during the month of April.
6) In which month is the AMAT(PGDM) exam conducted?
Generally, this exam is conducted in the first week of May every year.
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for viewing and printing in the last week of April (onwards). You will have to log onto the AMAT(PGDM) website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from the official website.
8) Whom should I contact if I have a question regarding my application status?
In case of any questions, you should contact Admissions Counselor by calling them or mailing them at email@example.com. You may also use Facebook and Twitter platforms to contact the college/ conducting body.
9) Will Aurora’s Business School provide feedback to the students who have been rejected ?
If contacted, the Admissions Counselor would be able to provide the appropriate reasons for rejection of your application.
10) Can I visit Aurora’s Business School for better understanding ?
Students visiting Aurora’s Business School may contact Admissions Counselor and get the needed information. For further support contact Admissions Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org
11) What is the mode of conduction of AMAT (PGDM) ?
Online or Computer based exam.
List of AMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place