Mar 12, 2017
May 01, 2017
May 07, 2017
May 21, 2017
Eligibility for AMAT 2017
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline with not less than 45% marks in aggregate from a college recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2017. Those completing their final examinations by May/June 2017 can also apply for the Fall Batch and those beyond June for Spring Batch.
AMAT 2017 Important Instructions
- You should be very careful in filling up the online application form
- If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected at any time of admission process or even at a later stage. In case you fill two or more online application forms, the last filled and completed application form will be considered for further processing
- The processing of application form is based on the information filled by you
- Any error committed intentionally or otherwise may result in cancellation of your candidature
Note - 85% of seats in all the courses are allocated for Indian nationals. Remaining 15% seats have been allotted to Non-Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin. The admission process is divided into the following three categories:
Category A: Exclusively for students of Telangana State
Category B: Indian Nationals from outside Telangana
Category C: International students - Non-Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin
AMAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
If you are aspiring to get seats under the Disabled Quota, should apply expressing your claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate
If you are seeking the benefit of reservation under the Disabled Quota, should present yourself before a medical board comprising of at least one expert /specialist from the speciality of Orthopaedics from a state medical board and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation.
The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall:
- Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
- Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability
- In case, there are not enough number of candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
AMAT Application FAQ
1) Is the Diploma (PGDM) recognized as equivalent to MBA?
Yes, it is accepted as equivalent in the job market. The AICTE recognizes both PGDM and MBA.
2) How will my application be evaluated ?
The Admissions Committee reviews each application received in depth. For short listing a student, we emphasize on the leadership potential, personal qualities and characteristics, participation by the student in co-curricular activities, previous academic performance, and scores in entrance examinations such as CAT / XAT / MAT/AMAT.
3) In which part of the application may I enter additional information, including special circumstances ?
Please enter important information that you want the Admissions Committee to know in a separate sheet and submit it along with the admission form.
4) How do I add new information if I have already submitted my application ?
Once the application has been submitted, the Admissions Committee cannot accept application updates other than contact updates. The candidates may however, submit their updates at the time of interview.
5) What is the last date for applying ?
The registration form can be submitted during the month of April.
6) In which month is the AMAT(PGDM) exam conducted?
Generally, this exam is conducted in the first week of May every year.
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for viewing and printing in the last week of April (onwards). You will have to log onto the AMAT(PGDM) website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from the official website.
8) Whom should I contact if I have a question regarding my application status?
In case of any questions, you should contact Admissions Counselor by calling them or mailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use Facebook and Twitter platforms to contact the college/ conducting body.
9) Will Aurora’s Business School provide feedback to the students who have been rejected ?
If contacted, the Admissions Counselor would be able to provide the appropriate reasons for rejection of your application.
10) Can I visit Aurora’s Business School for better understanding ?
Students visiting Aurora’s Business School may contact Admissions Counselor and get the needed information. For further support contact Admissions Counselor at email@example.com
11) What is the mode of conduction of AMAT (PGDM) ?
Online or Computer based exam.
List of AMAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|