Mar 05, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 03, 2017
Jul 02, 2017
BUAT 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for BUAT 2017
Payment of Fee-
For obtaining prospectus and application form, send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favor of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to:
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
along with a request for application form clearly mentioning the course you wish to apply for, with your name on the reverse of the Bank Draft also.
Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from:
(i) Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith
Eligibility for BUAT 2017
B. Des. (Bachelor of Design):50% aggregate in Senior Secondary 10+2 from any stream.
Admission: Based on a combined merit of 50% marks in aptitude test and 50% of normalized aggregate percentage in 10+2.
Marks- At Least 50% aggregate in 10+2.
BUAT 2017 Important Instructions
- Academic activity of the students will be strictly guided by the Academic rules and decisions taken by Academic Bodies from time to time.
- Admission to Banasthali shall be open to women only.
- Admission of married students shall not be possible in any other courses except to the postgraduate courses.
- In post-graduate courses too, on very special circumstances only, the married students will be provided admission.
- After being admitted to courses, if a student gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, her admission shall be canceled from the Vidyapith.
- Admission will be open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
- Every student seeking admission to Banasthali shall submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite fee by the prescribed date.
- Under extraordinary circumstances, the Vice Chancellor, with the approval of the President can relax any condition except the minimum eligibility, but all such cases will have to be placed before the Executive Council for concurrence.
Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI Sponsored Admissions
A limited number of seats are available for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates. Admissions against these seats are based directly upon the merit and the applicants do not have to appear in the Aptitude Test. The minimum eligibility for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates is 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
The following documents are required for admission against Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored seats:
- Original Certificate/Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Attested photocopies of the passport and Visa of the applicant/guardian.
- Foreign Bank Account Number or NRI Account Number of the applicant/guardian.
- Declaration regarding Non-Resident Indian status of the applicant/guardian.
Once the student is admitted to a program as a Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored student then she will remain in this category for the full duration of the program. University decision regarding a Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored admission will be final and will have to be adhered to by the applicant.
Re-admission: If a student is separated from Banasthali University or Shri Shantabai Shiksha Kutir and in the event, the University decides to readmit her, an admission fee of Rs. 5000/- shall be payable. The admission of a student shall be automatically canceled due to the unauthorized absence of three days or more.
Absence without prior written permission from the Vidyapith shall be treated as an unauthorized absence.
BUAT Application FAQ
1) Is Banasthali only for women?
Banasthali University is only for women providing education from Nursery to Ph. D. level.
2) Is Banasthali Vidyapith residential?
It is a fully residential institution. The admission in hostel starts from class IV onwards.
3) What is the medium of instruction?
Medium of instruction in school education is mainly Hindi. In Higher Education both English and Hindi are used as medium of instruction.
4) How does one apply?
The admission forms are normally available in the month of April onwards. The admission advertisements appear in the National and Regional Newspapers where all the details are given. You could get the form by sending Rs. 800/- by demand draft to The Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith or paying cash Rs. 800/- in person and send the duely filled form by the Last Date given in the Admission Notice. For details please see the ADMISSION link of the University website.
5) In how many ways can one get the prospectus and the form?
The form can be got in 3 ways through a demand draft of Rs. 800 or in person for Rs. 800 or online along with a dd of Rs. 800.
6) On whose name the payments are to be made?
The payments are not accepted by cheque. The draft can be drawn on any bank in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali Vidyapith.
7) What is the procedure for admission in Banasthali University?
Based on a combined merit of 50% marks in aptitude test and 50% of normalized aggregate percentage in 10+2.
8) Who can take admission in Banasthali University?
Admission to the Banasthali University is open to women only irrespective of their race, religion, caste or color or domicile.
9) What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.Design?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination center to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care of as each and every second will be recorded by the server.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the Second week of may (onwards). You will have to log onto the Banasthali University website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
11) What details should I retain after completion of successful submission of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.Design exam form ?
The candidate must have: Hard copy of the filled-in form. Fee receipt detail Auto generated ID and Password.
12) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
13) Are drawing skills mandatory to join B.Desgin course?
No, our course curriculum is designed in a manner where we start teaching from the basic dot line drawing and in the last semester, expose the students to specialized fields also.
List of BUAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|