Mar 06, 2016
May 14, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
BUAT 2016 - Application Steps
Eligibility for BUAT 2016
A Bachelor degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
The Minimum Eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude Test for students passing the qualifying examination from Banasthali University will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Marks- 50% aggregate in 10+2
Relaxation policy (if any)- For SC/ ST candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 with subjects.
BUAT 2016 Important Instructions
- Academic activity of the students will be strictly guided by the Academic rules and decisions taken by Academic Bodies from time to time.
- Admission to Banasthali shall be open to women only.
- Admission of married students shall not be possible in any other courses except to the postgraduate courses. In post-graduate courses too, on very special circumstances only, the married students will be provided admission. After being admitted to a courses, if a student gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, her admission shall be canceled from the Vidyapith.
- Admission will be open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
- Every student seeking admission to Banasthali shall submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite fee by the prescribed date.
- Under extra ordinary circumstances the Vice Chancellor, with the approval of the President can relax any condition except the minimum eligibility, but all such cases will have to be placed before the Executive Council for concurrence.
BUAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
For SC/ ST candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 with subjects
BUAT Application FAQ
1) How does one apply?
- The admission forms are normally available in the month of February onwards.
- The admission advertisements appear in the National and Regional Newspapers where all the details are given.
- You could get the form by sending Rs. 800/- by demand draft to The Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith or paying cash Rs. 800/- in person and send the duely filled form by the Last Date given in the Admission Notice.
- For details please see the ADMISSION link of the website.
2) On whose name the payments are to be made?
The payments are not accepted by cheque. The draft can be drawn on any bank in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali Vidyapith.
3) Is Banasthali only for women?
Banasthali University is only for women providing education from Nursery to Ph. D. level.
4) Who conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA is conducted by the Banasthali University.
5) In Which Month Conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA Exam?
Generally this Exam conducts in the last week of May/first week of June every year.
6) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability in Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.
7) What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination center to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care of as each and every second will be recorded by the server.
8) In case of problem in computer etc will there be somebody to assist in Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
Yes, technically qualified people will be available at the centre.
9) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the last week of may (onwards). You will have to log onto the Banasthali University website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from official website
10) What details should I retain after completion of successful submission of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA exam form ?
The candidate must have: Hard copy of the filled-in form. Fee receipt detail Auto generated ID and Password.
11) What is the medium of instruction?
Medium of instruction in school education is mainly Hindi. In Higher Education both English and Hindi are used as medium of instruction.
List of BUAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|